New member here.

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

New member here.

Postby gtbehary » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:41 pm

I live in South Florida and have yet to restore my 1947 teardrop. I am looking forward to going camping in Florida when my trailer is finally restored.
gtbehary
gtbehary
Teardrop Inspector

New member here.

Postby Grandadeo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:35 am

Hi George, Lee Bearror here, formerly of the St. Lucie Plant. Skip Jordan told me a while back that you had bought a teardrop on Ebay - from Vero I think. Glad to see you found this site. I am close to starting on a new tear. Just got back from a week and a half trip to NY to see my outlaws and it sure would have been nice to have an A/C equipped teardrop with me, they don't have air in their house. I'll watch for your posts to see how your restoration is coming along.

Lee
Happy Motoring!
Grandadeo
Teardrop Master

Re: New member here.

Postby gtbehary » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:44 am

Road Trip wrote:Hi George, Lee Bearror here, formerly of the St. Lucie Plant. Skip Jordan told me a while back that you had bought a teardrop on Ebay - from Vero I think. Glad to see you found this site. I am close to starting on a new tear. Just got back from a week and a half trip to NY to see my outlaws and it sure would have been nice to have an A/C equipped teardrop with me, they don't have air in their house. I'll watch for your posts to see how your restoration is coming along.

Lee

Hi Lee,
I was wondering if you were a member. I know that you were going to build one. I have a friend down here that builds airplanes and he wants to duplicate my teardrop. It is all riveted with no wood except the flooring. Aircraft construction. the whole thing weighs about 400 pounds.
George
gtbehary
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Southeast