Camping Around The Hudson Mich area.

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Camping Around The Hudson Mich area.

Postby ballcamp » Sun May 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Any ideas about some places to camp around the Hudson, Mich.area .We will be leaving Ararat, NC in August.We usually stay in State Parks,but are open to any suggestions.Thanks
ballcamp
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Shadow Catcher » Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Is there a specific reason for Hudson i.e. family. If you are passing through to some place else that opens up the options e.g. just south at Harison Lake State park in Ohio.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Hudson Mich.

Postby ballcamp » Mon May 30, 2011 7:27 pm

We are going on the worlds longest yard sale Its on Hwy 127. We will be going to Hudson and then head south.
ballcamp
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tearhead » Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Is there a story? :thinking:
Pat from Wisconsin
tearhead
Platinum Donating Member

127 Yard Sale Mich. to Ala.

Postby ballcamp » Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey Pat,Its the Hwy 127 yard sale,its the longest one in the world.It reaches from Hudson Mich. to Gadsden Ala. My wife and I both collect and sale Antiques and collectables.Its really a great trip,somewhat tiring but if ya like old stuff its a blast.We usually take the Teardrop and camp along the way.By the end of the trip the camper is full of old stuff.People along the way just love the little camper.Extra time to set up is always a condition as fellow campers want to check out the tear.Take care,and happy camping.
Perry Turpin from Ararat NC
ballcamp
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Southeast