What has happen to the Alabama group

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

What has happen to the Alabama group

Postby PaPa Smurf » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

What has happen to the Alabama group, have not sew one gathering posting.... ???? No one camping or did it just fall apart
James 4:14......
You know it’s time to clean the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
PaPa Smurf
Teardrop Master

Postby pjsauls » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 am

From the Fall Gathering thread, the Alabama group decided to go with the Georgia group to Cloudland Canyon? this past weekend.

I haven't heard of more gathering dates -- I know everyone gets busy/has other priorities and taking care of the "fun" things sometimes goes to the bottom of the priority ladder.

John
:thinking:
"Fate is the hunter for those least prepared." -Ernest K. Gann
pjsauls
Donating Member

Postby PaPa Smurf » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh .... Ding- dong, I missed it, that a great camping, I did a lot of tent camping there..... Have not sew anything from the in a long time, I've been planing on the teardrop after the first of the year ... I was hope for more outings....
James 4:14......
You know it’s time to clean the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
PaPa Smurf
Teardrop Master

Postby driftwood » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Papa, there were a bunch of AL folks at the joint gathering with GA (and a bunch of TN people) at Cloudland last weekend. This was posted and organized through the Teardroppers.net site. We had a nice time. I have only been on these sites a year, and am still not clear which site to go to to keep up with gatherings- I guess the answer is both.

We would certainly be game for a gathering this winter- let me know if something gets going!
driftwood
Silver Donating Member

Return to Southeast