Cabin Lake Park, Beauleville NC

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Cabin Lake Park, Beauleville NC

Postby balloonman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am

A good friend of mine from High School is head of a small, but clean, usually quite and very nice, county park in SE North Carolina. I've stayed here before, my extended family used it quite a bit when her boys were younger. This place is idea for tears and highly recommend it if you're in the area. Last time we were there, we had a paved site about a 100' walk to a dock over the lake, good for canoes but fishing is not so hot, but great to sit on as the sun was going down. Great walking trail around lake and does have swimming and a decent bath house with HOT water (a big plus for me!). As with most State and local parks, alcohol is not allowed. About 4 miles from town for all supplies and couple food joints. About an hour from Camp LeJeune, hour 1/2 from Ft. Bragg. I'd highly recommend the place.

http://www.visitnc.com/listings/view/33932
balloonman
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Southeast