Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Levi wrote:I live in St. Augustine. If you find that all the sites are booked at Anastasia State Park and you are an Elk member. The St. Augustine Elks Lodge is right behind the park with a walk-thru into the park.

They have camping space available, but you must be an Elk.


Levi, thank you for that information! I will post it on the Tearjerkers site to let the host know. :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:28 am

There are a couple of sites that have become available. Please see the very first post on this thread with the sites listed in RED.
Site 70, and 95 are or will be available. PLEASE CHECK RESERVE AMERICA TO SEE IF ANY THERE ARE ANY SITES AVAILABLE.

Message from Mark on the TEARJERKERS site:

Becca, I have two sites, if someone wants one, I will transfer if they are interested - sites 151 and 138. Both are only for the nights of the Thursday and Friday nights, (not Saturday). I will keep which ever one they don't want.


If anyone is interested, please PM me your email address so I can forward to Mark.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby steve cowan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:40 am

We are bringing a mulligan stew for the Saturday evening dinner.We are on vacation this week and leaving this morning and staying all week.It's been raining
in Atlanta so hoping for great weather! See ya' there.

Steve and Linda
User avatar
steve cowan
Donating Member
 
Posts: 129
Images: 120
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: covington,ga
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:50 am

steve cowan wrote:We are bringing a mulligan stew for the Saturday evening dinner.We are on vacation this week and leaving this morning and staying all week.It's been raining
in Atlanta so hoping for great weather! See ya' there.

Steve and Linda


:thumbsup: Safe travels - see you soon!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby napigsi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Ms. Becca,

I am in for the Saturday night Pot luck, I can bring/do/cook whatever is needed. Let me know.

Also, If anyone is interested I will have two Kayaks and only one me, so if anyone wants to do some kayak fishing I am planning on going out at zero dark thirty both Friday and Saturday mornings, plan on being back in by noon (depending on the fish)
User avatar
napigsi
Teardrop Inspector
 
Posts: 12
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:21 pm

napigsi wrote:Ms. Becca,

I am in for the Saturday night Pot luck, I can bring/do/cook whatever is needed. Let me know.

Also, If anyone is interested I will have two Kayaks and only one me, so if anyone wants to do some kayak fishing I am planning on going out at zero dark thirty both Friday and Saturday mornings, plan on being back in by noon (depending on the fish)


Sounds good! What is your name so we can put it on the name tags?
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby napigsi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Opps sorry

Pete
User avatar
napigsi
Teardrop Inspector
 
Posts: 12
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

napigsi wrote:Opps sorry

Pete

:thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 am

SITE 83 IS AVAILABLE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby asianflava » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 pm

We won't be able to make it until Friday, but we reserved Thurs. We're already paid up, I hope they don't give our site to somebody else. I haven't had a chance to assess the water damage to the trailer. Plugged it in and the inverter started smoking and the battery was dead. I can't remember exactly how I wired it up but I think the airconditioner will run independently of the DC system.
User avatar
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club
 
Posts: 8410
Images: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:11 am
Location: CO, Longmont
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby daveesl77 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 pm

In Florida, you need to call the park if you are not going to be there on the day you reserved. Otherwise they might cancel your reservation.

dave
*******
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
User avatar
daveesl77
Donating Member
 
Posts: 780
Images: 271
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:33 pm
Location: Central Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:18 pm

I had a blowout on the camper. Been on side of I-4 for almost 2 hours. Getting 2 new tires put on right now. Hope to see y'all in a couple of hours.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby Lindahun » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 pm

I think I had site 79 or 72. I had to cancel because my trailer is still in the shop, also have a dog to give medical care too. Hope everyone has a great time.
Lindahun
Teardrop Advisor
 
Posts: 72
Images: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 pm
Location: Summerfield, FL
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby napigsi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness this past weekend. I had a great time meeting as many of you as I could. I brought my kayaks up thinking I would get some fishing in but hanging out with y'all and looking at all of your wonderful tears took up all my time lol. Thanks again and hopefully before the next one I will have mine completed.

And thanks to my new buddy Ms. Becca for all here work in getting us all organized, I said my 10 hail Mary's because I didn't realize it was you I had passed on the highway broken down.

Hope to see you all soon

Pete
User avatar
napigsi
Teardrop Inspector
 
Posts: 12
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Top

Re: Anastasia State Park gathering Nov 5-8, 2015

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:40 pm

napigsi wrote:Hey everyone, just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness this past weekend. I had a great time meeting as many of you as I could. I brought my kayaks up thinking I would get some fishing in but hanging out with y'all and looking at all of your wonderful tears took up all my time lol. Thanks again and hopefully before the next one I will have mine completed.

And thanks to my new buddy Ms. Becca for all here work in getting us all organized, I said my 10 hail Mary's because I didn't realize it was you I had passed on the highway broken down.

Hope to see you all soon

Pete


Pete, you are funny! I met more people who passed me when I was broke down on side of the road. Just knowing they asked if that was me and saying they felt bad they didn't stop made me feel pretty good. There was nothing anyone could have done anyway but it's nice to know y'all were concerned.

I too had such a great time meeting so many new faces and hanging out with everyone. Had I not wasted time blowing out 2 tires, I could have visited more and taken more pictures of some awesome looking trailers - and - a tent hammock! Loved the park but next time I'm bringing my bike and there WILL be a next time.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend! :thumbsup: :ilovecamp:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
User avatar
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3795
Images: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Cajun girl stuck in Florida
Top

Previous

Return to Southeast

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest