Anastasia State Park Gallery

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: Anastasia State Park Gallery

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:40 am

tsyj wrote:You let cargo conversions go to these meetups? I'm fairly local to both Manatee and St Augustine.

You betcha! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby tsyj » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:05 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
tsyj wrote:You let cargo conversions go to these meetups? I'm fairly local to both Manatee and St Augustine.

You betcha! :thumbsup:

OK, so when's the next one because I am ready to get out of here. :D
tsyj
Silver Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 pm

By any chance are you on Facebook? If so, friend request me and I'll put you as a member of my camping group called Bayou Belle & Friends. My FB page is Becky Richard-Ourso. I just got Belle back today (my 77 Scotty) and I'm camping next week in Brooksville with Tin Can Tourist but I may host a camp out in April. I'm in the planning stages of it now and you/y'all are more than welcome to join us.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby avlgeorge » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Did the FB request. We actually met you last year at either Anistasia or Tomoka with the Tearjerkers. It was the gathering where you had lots of tire issues on your scotty on your way to the gathering. g
avlgeorge
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:32 pm

avlgeorge wrote:Did the FB request. We actually met you last year at either Anistasia or Tomoka with the Tearjerkers. It was the gathering where you had lots of tire issues on your scotty on your way to the gathering. g

Let's whisper when we say "tire issues" :D . Yes, 2 blowouts on the way to Anastasia...wasn't fun but the camp out was!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Southeast