Page 1 of 2

Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:51 pm
by lacustom
I'm just wrapping up our tiny trailer and are looking for a group near central Florida, I am in Melbourne on the East coast. Any info would be appreciated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:45 pm
by Hippie Bear
Hi
Dave and Kath on Merritt Island .
We finished ours a few months ago and have used it 3 times now. We will be going on a tear juke trip this week end.

Dave


Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 pm
by lacustom
I'm hoping to get a spot to go to Tocoma. I would like to get together one day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:49 pm
by TearDrop32908
Hello,
Steve & Judy here.
We are in Palm Bay.
I am just starting to research info & ideas to build a Tear Drop.
I will be towing it with my Honda VTX 1800 Trike.

Would love to get together and discuss the building process.
:designing: :icedtea:

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 pm
by lacustom
TearDrop32908 wrote:Hello,
Steve & Judy here.
We are in Palm Bay.
I am just starting to research info & ideas to build a Tear Drop.
I will be towing it with my Honda VTX 1800 Trike.

Would love to get together and discuss the building process.
:designing: :icedtea:

Steve
I'm in Melbourne and would love to meet up. You should probably build a foamie. Look it that on this site, very light weight.
Lou


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm
by cheri832
Lou,
Hi. I'm Cheri from Clearwater. Congratulations on finishing your Teardrop. There is a Florida group over at tearjerkers.net. They organize two events a year. I subscribe to the FL State Parks Newsletter. They have great ideas on where to go, and mentioning them here may interest others to go too. For example, I'm planning on making the FL Folk Festival in White Springs the end of May. Three days of live music, workshops, and crafts. https://www.floridastateparks.org/folkfest Sounded like a great excuse to go camp. I booked late so am staying at O'Leno State Park but they have fabulous kayaking there too so it worked out better than I could have planned. Good luck on finding your next adventure.

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:39 pm
by daveesl77
Dave and Regina here, we are in Fruitland Park, near Leesburg.

Presently in the process of stripping, sanding and refinishing Conch Fritter's cedar sides. Planning on going up to Ocracoke in late April or so.

dave

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:43 pm
by lacustom
cheri832 wrote:Lou,
Hi. I'm Cheri from Clearwater. Congratulations on finishing your Teardrop. There is a Florida group over at tearjerkers.net. They organize two events a year. I subscribe to the FL State Parks Newsletter. They have great ideas on where to go, and mentioning them here may interest others to go too. For example, I'm planning on making the FL Folk Festival in White Springs the end of May. Three days of live music, workshops, and crafts. https://www.floridastateparks.org/folkfest Sounded like a great excuse to go camp. I booked late so am staying at O'Leno State Park but they have fabulous kayaking there too so it worked out better than I could have planned. Good luck on finding your next adventure.

Cheri
Thank you , we did a camp out with Tearjerkers at Tamoka ground hog day event. They are a great group. Keep posting events it's always nice to have options.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:45 pm
by lacustom
daveesl77 wrote:Dave and Regina here, we are in Fruitland Park, near Leesburg.

Presently in the process of stripping, sanding and refinishing Conch Fritter's cedar sides. Planning on going up to Ocracoke in late April or so.

dave


Dave
Love your trailer. Let me know when you are going would love to get a few trips in before it gets too hot.
Lou


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:28 pm
by bushido41
Hello Everyone,

Im also in Palm Bay, and rebuilding my TTT at this moment, but hope to be able to camp this year. I also would like to meet with you guys, and exchange ideas, and possibly help each other.

Ed

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:59 am
by lacustom
If anyone wants to send an e mail my address is
Lou@lacustomwoodwork.com


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:12 pm
by CAJUN LADY
Hi! Becca who lives in Brandon, FL (suburb of Tampa). I have a group named Bayou Belle & Friends and all are welcome to camp. I do post campout's on the TnTTT site along with my Facebook site. Please join us if you ever see an event that is convenient for you.

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:04 pm
by bushido41
Thank you Becca, I will keep an eye on your post when I complete my re-build.

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:53 am
by Rgarner98
In Bartow waiting on my irontron trailer to arrive. Hope to get to meet more local campers.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Re: Trailer groups in central Florida

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am
by CAJUN LADY
Rgarner98 wrote:In Bartow waiting on my irontron trailer to arrive. Hope to get to meet more local campers.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk


My Facebook page is Becky Richard-Ourso. Send me a friend request and I'll add you to our camping group called Bayou Belle & Friends. :)