Edisto Beach

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Edisto Beach

Postby Frank » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:40 pm

Did you find a camp ground at Edisto? If so do you have a date and a phone# we would like to join you, or if you stop by the house follow you. :o

Like this site it is looking really good, course what else would one expect coming from you :D

Frank & Linda
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Re: Edisto Beach

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:37 am

I will see what I can find today!

Mike...

Frank wrote:Did you find a camp ground at Edisto? If so do you have a date and a phone# we would like to join you, or if you stop by the house follow you. :o

Like this site it is looking really good, course what else would one expect coming from you :D

Frank & Linda
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:34 am

Okay, here's what I found...

Edisto Beach
http://www.discoversouthcarolina.com/st ... p?PID=1298

and here's their campground, with their phone number.
http://www.discoversouthcarolina.com/st ... p?PID=1298

For camping information call 843/869-2156.

I'm planning on being there July 14 -July 17.

Mike...

mikeschn wrote:I will see what I can find today!

Mike...

Frank wrote:Did you find a camp ground at Edisto? If so do you have a date and a phone# we would like to join you, or if you stop by the house follow you. :o

Frank & Linda
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Edisto Beach

Postby Clancy Courtney » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:45 am

Frank , I called the park to make reservations earlier this week and they are not accepting reservations, due to work going on in park. I was hoping to go this weekend. That's a good looking teardrop you've got. L.A. (Lovely Aiken) is my hometown ,still have family there.
Clancy
p.s. Please ignore my comment about not taking reservations. either that has been lifted or I was given incorrect info. Sorry about that.
Clancy
Clancy Courtney
Donating Member

Postby Frank » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:41 pm

Hey, Clancy & Mike,
Just call Edisto Beach Park and made reservations for July 15,16,17 site #58 for 80.00 . They only have two sites left for these dates #56 for 15,16,17 and #54 for 16,17. If you want them best be calling the girl said they had been on the phone all day taking reservations!
Frank
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

We'll try tomorrow!

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:16 pm

Darn, they are already closed today. We'll try tomorrow for sure. Gotta get that spot. :wink:

BTW, there are a total of 90 sites. Only 30 of them are reserved. The other 60 are first come, first served. So other teardroppers could join us, but they would have to be there before the weekend.

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Edisto

Postby Clancy Courtney » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:59 am

Frank and Mike ,
I called this morning at 8:55 and all sites had been taken.
Too bad . I'll keep trying maybe someone will cancel.
Clancy
Clancy Courtney
Donating Member

Re: Edisto

Postby mikeschn » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:05 am

Like I said, we can just show up. They have 60 sites that can not be reserved. I think as long as we get there early we can get a site. To me early means Wednesday or Thursday.

Mike...

Clancy Courtney wrote:Frank and Mike ,
I called this morning at 8:55 and all sites had been taken.
Too bad . I'll keep trying maybe someone will cancel.
Clancy
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to Southeast