Tiny House in Colorado

Lets talk tiny houses, tumbleweeds etc on wheels

Tiny House in Colorado

Postby Catherine+twins » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Just saw a new piece on faircompanies.com. A tiny house AND a little sheepherder's trailer/office.

http://faircompanies.com/videos/view/co ... tablefice/

Catherine
Build Thread Penguino II: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=54919
Build Thread Penguino I: viewtopic.php?t=44431
"Oh, let's just stay here and sing camp songs for a while." 1966, My mom in Isle Royale, MN, in a women's bath house with a momma bear and two cubs outside the door, and three tired kids trapped inside
"Dad! Dad! There's a bear outside!" 1967, Lolo Hot Springs, MT, in a tent-top trailer
"Oh, no, there it goes!!" Nov 10, 2012 as Penguino I blew over in high winds
Catherine+twins
The 300 Club

Re: Tiny House in Colorado

Postby bobhenry » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 am

Speaking of sheep herders wagons ......

Things were slow at work yesterday so I took an early out. I called the boys at AA Farms and asked if I could stop by.

( I had scheduled a visit last Saturday and the weather changed my mind.)

Well here is a link to an article and in it a link to Steves web site "Woolywagons.com"....

http://tinyhouseblog.com/tiny-house-concept/woolywagons/

We were discussing his possible leap into the development of an all aluminum tube framed teardrop trailer.

I was able to visit their shop and see his latest wooly wagon in progress. I learned a lot and gave a few good ideas and gleaned a few in return. Jim the shop foreman was a great guide and thanks to him I now have the plan for the ceiling finish of the barrelled roof in the caboose.

I will visit them again soon and I promise the next time I will have fresh batteries in the camera.
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Return to Tiny Houses on wheels