LCG lX

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Re: LCG lX

Postby Mrs Rayvillian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Gary and I will be making our regular Mountain Man Breakfast and Home made cinnamon rolls.Thanks for the coffee and rolls Cindy. Anyone that can help with breakfast .... biscuits and gravy .... fruit .. will be appreciate it. Can't believe only week away. We are planning on being there on Thursday. Hopefully rain will stop. Since 1st of October have had over 10 inches of rain. Hopefully stops today so Royals can get back to playing ball and win the world series! Trudy
Mrs Rayvillian
Teardrop Master

Postby planovet » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Loader wrote:Hey All,

Kerry and I have had a rough past few months, topped by an out of state family emergency this week. As a result we won't be in town for LCG. So it is with great regret that we will miss our first ever LCG. I won't canx the reservation, so the first night in site 41 is paid.

Hope you all have fun and be sure to post plenty of pix.

Earl & Kerry

Damn :(
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby reo-ron » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:25 pm

All this chatter is really making me sad that I will not make LCG this year!!! :( I have another trip scheduled and paid for so I really can't change my plans, and it ends the same Sunday as LCG. :shock: Sooooo, you guys have a great time and I'll hopefully see ya at the next gathering. Oh, don't feel sorry for me - I'll be on the beach in the Dominican Republic for a week 8) 8)
Ron
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Postby razorback » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm

So sorry about all the last minute cancellations. I always look forward to seeing the regular LCG crew. Hope all situations causing these cancellations disappear quickly. Ron, I am a little jealous of your reason for not making it....
With that said,
Who wants bacon!!!! I will have 8 to ten lbs available for the Saturday breakfast. Spinnernut bring you gallon jar for the BG!!!
Macy and I will arrive Friday late afternoon.
Larry
razorback
Super Lifetime Member

Postby aggie79 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:55 pm

aggie79 wrote:Well crap! I was "re-organized" out of a job today. So...I guess Linda and I are going to have to watch our money and won't be able to make LCG. Have fun y'all.

aggie79 wrote:If anyone wants site #61, it's available. I believe I even prepaid it for Thursday-Sunday. If so, you can have it for free. PM and I'll make the call to have it transferred.

Well, change us from "no show" to "definite maybe." I'm going to call the park tomorrow. If I paid for the campsite in full, then we may spend the gas money, head to LCG, and resume the job search after the gathering.
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby honeask » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:27 pm

That's good to hear, was looking forward to seeing the few we kinda know. Hope y'all make it.
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Tom, I know what you mean, I don't remember if I did the deposit of paid the whole shebang! If you are paid for then it is worth the expense to drive and have a relaxing weekend that is already paid for!! You are not obligated to stress while you are in transition! I hope to see you brother!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby tonyj » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 am

aggie79 wrote:
aggie79 wrote:Well crap! I was "re-organized" out of a job today. So...I guess Linda and I are going to have to watch our money and won't be able to make LCG. Have fun y'all.

aggie79 wrote:If anyone wants site #61, it's available. I believe I even prepaid it for Thursday-Sunday. If so, you can have it for free. PM and I'll make the call to have it transferred.

Well, change us from "no show" to "definite maybe." I'm going to call the park tomorrow. If I paid for the campsite in full, then we may spend the gas money, head to LCG, and resume the job search after the gathering.

I'll throw in a couple of free margaritas. Might as well put the real world on hold for a couple of days.
Still graced with two eyes and ten fingers (due in no small part to luck!).

Just when you think a problem is solved, an uglier result replaces it.

tony
tonyj
Super Lifetime Member

Postby capnTelescope » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:59 am

tonyj wrote:I'll throw in a couple of free margaritas.

I'll bring along extra beer. We'll all be glad to help keep your "bar" bill low, I'm sure.

Is there really such a thing as "extra beer?" :NC
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Brad
ImageImageImage

Building the Bed & Breakfast
capnTelescope
Lifetime member

Postby Nobody » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:22 am

Things have been happening in our life that may or may not be good. We're both kinda under the weather, & yesterday some kind of spider or insect apparently bit me on the little finger of my right hand. It began itching & swelling before dark & today is swollen, skin feels tight & rough, & is very sensitive to touch (almost as if it's been burnt or scalded??). Don't remember anything happening to it but something obviously did. Anyway it's bad enough I can hardly use the hand; typing & using the mouse is a real pain [literally]. Have a cardiology appt this morning; I'll see the Doc for my finger afterward. Lenora is feeling 'punky', & for her to actually complain is very unusual so I'm gettin' her to the Doc also. She suffers from Glaucoma & eye pressure was up at her last check so the Doc put her on some new medication & is checking her frequently to see if it works better than the previous med did.

All the above is prelude to saying chances are pretty good that we won't make LCG this year. Not definite yet but lookin' that way. Hate to miss the festivities & friends we've known as long as we've had the gathering, & meeting new friends. Also, I promised Thomas I'd bring 5#'s of chicken breasts for the Gumbo. Hate to let y'all down but things have a way of happening... :NC
Harvey -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doing the right thing ain't always easy but, . . . it's always right!
Nobody
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby 2bits » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:16 am

Harvey, I am so sorry to hear about what appears to be a brown recluse bite, I've had three other people experience this in recent weeks. I am glad you are getting it looked at, I wish you and Lenora both the best!!!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby planovet » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:26 pm

razorback wrote:Who wants bacon!!!!

ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby CogliettisInACan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:38 pm

The other half of the Coglietti's is Amanda and we will have a minion with us named Jude :)

2bits wrote:Hey guys, just a Roster recap since we are exactly three weeks away!! :twisted:

#16 - CogliettisInACan - Cogliett? and Nick
#20 - backwoodsman - Greg & Phyllis
#21 - Jeff & Micki –mechmagcn
#22 - Ray and Cheryl - La_Zombiez
#24 - Harvey - Nobody
#26 - Ruthie
#28 - Thomas - 2bits
#29 - t_strain
#30 - Juneaudave
#31 - snakeinthegrass - Tom and Sarah
#34 - Pam & Bob Bertrand
#35 - Danny – Spinnernut
#36 - TonyJ
#37 - Dave& Joann – coyote
#38 - 40 Madjack and Party Site
#39 - Brad – capnTelescope
#41 - Earl & Kerry - Loader
#42 - Steve - Sonetpro
#44 - Pat and Rhonda - Adhorana
#46 - Jeff - WarPony
#48 - Mark & Cindi - planovet
#49 - Scott and Gerri -Highlander
#50 - Eddie & Anna Pounds
#51 - Kenny and Julie - hikrynut
#54 - Honeask- Sandy and Billy
#55 - Starleen2 - Scott Stewart and family
#56 - James and Malinda Worley
#58 - Ray and Trudy - Rayvillian
#60 - razorback - Macy and Larry
#62 - professor.smith
#? - RandyG
Well behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
CogliettisInACan
Silver Donating Member

Postby CogliettisInACan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Mrs Rayvillian wrote:Gary and I will be making our regular Mountain Man Breakfast and Home made cinnamon rolls.Thanks for the coffee and rolls Cindy. Anyone that can help with breakfast .... biscuits and gravy .... fruit .. will be appreciate it. Can't believe only week away. We are planning on being there on Thursday. Hopefully rain will stop. Since 1st of October have had over 10 inches of rain. Hopefully stops today so Royals can get back to playing ball and win the world series! Trudy

We'll bring some fruit and maybe homemade jam if I can get my husband to share. Want to sign to bring for the gumbo but I'm unsure what time we will be there on Friday right now.
Well behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
CogliettisInACan
Silver Donating Member

Postby Cindy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Dave, Ralfy and I got site 43.
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to South Central