Anyone in kc metro have a tear I can see? More

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Anyone in kc metro have a tear I can see? More

Postby ajliquidation » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:46 pm

I am starting my first build, and love this site. I am 1/3 done with a 4x8 generic style benroy. But I've never seen a real tear drop in person. Anybody on here in Kansas City willing to let check theirs out? I would go to a gathering but I'm trying to get mine done before the start of canoe trip season. I am willing to buy lunch or beer to see one in person. I think it would really help me decide how to finish mine. Anybody willing let me know I live in JOCO and work on a beautiful draft horse ranch across from Tiffany Greens Golf course near kci. Thanks Adam W. ;) :worship:
ajliquidation
Teardrop Builder

Re: Anyone in kc metro have a tear I can see? More

Postby ajliquidation » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Guess I didn't post this in the "real" Midwest, what a weird map! If Kansas isn't the Midwest I don't know what is :thumbdown:
ajliquidation
Teardrop Builder

Postby exminnesotaboy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Don't be discouraged by the lack of people from Kansas and Missouri. It's still winter(even though it is 60 outside) and people are still hibernating.

I have a tear you can check out, but it is in storage for the winter and won't be out for a while due to other priorities. Once I get it pulled out, I will drop you a message if you are interested in crossing to the Mizzou side for the afternoon.

In the meantime, feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Anthony & my better half, Kathy
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby ajliquidation » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Thank you very much, I will take you up on that, very good looking tear by the way!!
ajliquidation
Teardrop Builder

Postby meyeres3e » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:35 pm

[album][/album]I have a tear, Ben Roy style and I live in Olathe. Glad to show you mine anytime. Mine is a 10 X 6, a hefty gal, but I love her anyway! Lots of room for a tear.
meyeres3e
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Midwest