Bayou Belle & Friends Halloween gathering 10/27-10/30/16

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: Bayou Belle & Friends Halloween gathering 10/27-10/30/16

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 am

daveesl77 wrote:Ok, so Regina and I, along with Conch Fritter, Max Beagle and Stinky the Cat will be in site 41. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and we can use the break from all the work we've been doing on the house.

dave

Awesome!! I'll put you down and make name tags and goody bags for you two! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Undated list and loose agenda. See first post please. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:57 am

I will be grilling hot dogs and sausage for Friday night. WEAR A HALLOWEEN RELATED T-SHIRT OR PANTS OR SOMETHING. Saturday night, wear a costume. There will be prizes! Potluck Saturday night is just that - bring a pot of something. Crock pots are the easiest way to get out of cooking all day. Desserts are welcome too! Bring a chair to sit on and your favorite beverage. I will have a community beverage table set up and the mixers to go with your favorite concoctions. Bring whatever alcohol you choose to savor. I'll have pineapple, orange, cranberry juice available. :beer: :wine:

Please bring wood! You can purchase it from the ranger station if you choose too.
:thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:20 am

Ok everybody, remember to bring a costume for Saturday night and a Halloween themed T-Shirt or pants for Friday night social. We will meet at site 11 on Friday about 5:30-6:00 until. Bring your drinks of choice and a light appetizer to share. I'll be cooking hotdogs/sausage dogs. Let me know what you will bring for the potluck on Saturday night. Bring a musical instrument too! Even if you have to make one from a bucket! :thumbsup: See y'all soon.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby daveesl77 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Here is a great website that has photos of almost all campsites in a huge number of campgrounds around the country. Link below is to Manatee Springs. Mouse over the pics to see your campsite.
https://www.campsitephotos.com/campground/Manatee-Springs-State-Park

dave
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
daveesl77
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 pm

daveesl77 wrote:Here is a great website that has photos of almost all campsites in a huge number of campgrounds around the country. Link below is to Manatee Springs. Mouse over the pics to see your campsite.
https://www.campsitephotos.com/campground/Manatee-Springs-State-Park

dave

Thanks for posting that Dave. It must be a bit old because my site did not have any lantern poles and I don't remember seeing any in the other ones either. There are also wood-fence barriers on a lot of the sites. They almost completely redid Magnolia 1 loop and the bathrooms are WONDERFUL! They are going to do the other loop soon.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:19 pm

We had a great Halloween gathering with great people! Rick and Lilly, Dave and Kathy, thank you all for attending - it was so nice to meet all of you. I've posted pictures on the Bayou Belle & Friends Facebook site. Not sure if y'all are on FB but if so, friend me and I'll put you on the camping site.

Hope we get to camp together again. :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby flbikejunkie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 pm

We had a great time as well and thanks for hosting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flbikejunkie
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Hippie Bear » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:We had a great Halloween gathering with great people! Rick and Lilly, Dave and Kathy, thank you all for attending - it was so nice to meet all of you. I've posted pictures on the Bayou Belle & Friends Facebook site. Not sure if y'all are on FB but if so, friend me and I'll put you on the camping site.

Hope we get to camp together again.

We had a great time, and enjoyed meeting you and all your friends. Kathy's foot is much better now. We just got back home after being abducted by little green men (and women) wow their tiny ship is REALLY BIGGER ON THE INSIDE !

I tried to get on your Facebook page but was unable to find it. Then I tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't send. It's not that I am a dumb person, but rather I have seemed to have lost a bunch of brain cells after all the test that THEY did (the green guy's ) on our unplanned trip . So do you think that you could send a friend request to Dick Wilson ? (Witness protection)

Thanks again,
Dave and Kath

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Hippie Bear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Hippie Bear wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:We had a great Halloween gathering with great people! Rick and Lilly, Dave and Kathy, thank you all for attending - it was so nice to meet all of you. I've posted pictures on the Bayou Belle & Friends Facebook site. Not sure if y'all are on FB but if so, friend me and I'll put you on the camping site.

Hope we get to camp together again.

We had a great time, and enjoyed meeting you and all your friends. Kathy's foot is much better now. We just got back home after being abducted by little green men (and women) wow their tiny ship is REALLY BIGGER ON THE INSIDE !

I tried to get on your Facebook page but was unable to find it. Then I tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't send. It's not that I am a dumb person, but rather I have seemed to have lost a bunch of brain cells after all the test that THEY did (the green guy's ) on our unplanned trip . So do you think that you could send a friend request to Dick Wilson ? (Witness protection)

Thanks again,
Dave and Kath

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

So glad to hear Kathy's foot is better and even happier to hear you got back safely after your abduction! :) I'll get on FB today and send you a friend request. :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby avlgeorge » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 am

Becca, are you doing this again n 2017?

g
avlgeorge
Teardrop Inspector

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 am

Good morning George and yes, I am going to do another one this Halloween. Haven't looked at campgrounds yet but I may do that in the next month. It would probably be held the 26, 27 and 28th of October this year. I'll post something once I get a minute to look at available campgrounds. Hope you can join us this year! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby avlgeorge » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Right now, those dates are very good for us!

g :beer:
avlgeorge
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Southeast