Canoecopia 2017

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Canoecopia 2017

Postby QueticoBill » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:21 am

Just thought I note this regional show, annually, in MAdison WI. A lot of manufacturers and service providers (parks and outfitters and such) of canoe, kayak, SUP, and all sorts of gear PLUS several teardrop and other trailer manufacturers exhibiting, notably TC Teardrops and Chesapeake Light Craft. And some good presentations - like 10 every 1 1/2 hours from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Aluminum chef competition always a treat.

I've never seen a session on teardrops - maybe someone here who likes to present should consider proposing that to Rutabaga, the store that organizes the show.

And if you do go, I'd enjoy meeting up - I'll be there for all three days.
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Re: Canoecopia 2017

Postby skinnedknuckles » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm

I will be going to Canoecopia on Saturday and maybe Sunday. I just received the show guide in the mail and I see that CLC has their tear drop in one of the ads. I saw it there last year. There were a lot of small campers displayed were the bike sales used to be.
Paul in Janesville
skinnedknuckles
Teardrop Master

Postby QueticoBill » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:39 pm

A lot of teardrops. Extreme Tears is one I haven't seen before. A lot of crossover between tear drops and paddle sports.
QB
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Postby QueticoBill » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 am

Just realized the small trailer show adjacent to Canoecopia. Plan to walk through before I leave Madison later today.

http://jerryscampingcenter.com/Site/Events.aspx
QB
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Return to Midwest