Building in Arizona

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Building in Arizona

Postby Jackw292 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:11 pm

First off thanks Mike.
I have a 5x10 trailer that i bought to haul my bike out here from Pa, and its just setting there doing nuttin except rotting the tires off. So im perusing around Pintrest and found the wonderful world of teardrop campers and was hooked.
Im in the drawing stage right now, man what fun its gonna be to build. The ideas and experience on this site is amazing, thank you all for sharing.
Im actually thinking about living full time in this thing. Understand, I now live in a early 1970 trailer where my full size bed fills 90% of the "master" bedroom, lol. so it wont be much of a jump.
Build the camper, get a good dog for company and im GONE... WOOHOO!
Jackw292
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Building in Arizona

Postby Sheddie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi Jack, welcome to the site :shake hands: and good luck with your building plans. There sure are a lot of helpful people here with all sorts of ideas.
Sheddie
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Building in Arizona

Postby Aubrey&Jeff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Hey there! I'm also in AZ and wanted to see how your build was coming? I have a tiny 5x8 box trailer that I want to convert into something amazing. I'm excited to get ideas and support here. Where in AZ are you? :)
Aubrey&Jeff
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves