About time

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

About time

Postby sabasarge » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello friends, since I have been using this forum as a research medium for my wife and I as we enter the teardrop world, I thought it only fair to finally register and officially become a member. I very much appreciate the abundance of experience to be found on these boards, and we are excited as we begin our foray into the world of teardrop adventureland. I have been an avid backpacker and camper for many years, usually hiking in with one or more of my adult kids, preferably ('tho not exclusively by any means) someplace cold and snowy! That will continue on some level, but now that we are the proud owners of our new Aero high clearance 5x10 teardrop, methinks some new routines are in the offing.
At any rate, I'm sure we'll get to know each other as time goes by, and I very much look forward to continuing to learn from y'all, and maybe even...hopefully, from time to time contribute something of value.
(I tried uploading a pic or two of our new trailer, but keep getting an invalid response. Perhaps they're too big and I need to do some resizing)
sabasarge
Teardrop Inspector

Re: About time

Postby edgeau » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 am

sabasarge wrote:Hello friends, since I have been using this forum as a research medium for my wife and I as we enter the teardrop world, I thought it only fair to finally register and officially become a member. I very much appreciate the abundance of experience to be found on these boards, and we are excited as we begin our foray into the world of teardrop adventureland. I have been an avid backpacker and camper for many years, usually hiking in with one or more of my adult kids, preferably ('tho not exclusively by any means) someplace cold and snowy! That will continue on some level, but now that we are the proud owners of our new Aero high clearance 5x10 teardrop, methinks some new routines are in the offing.
At any rate, I'm sure we'll get to know each other as time goes by, and I very much look forward to continuing to learn from y'all, and maybe even...hopefully, from time to time contribute something of value.
(I tried uploading a pic or two of our new trailer, but keep getting an invalid response. Perhaps they're too big and I need to do some resizing)
Welcome. By far the easiest way to do pics is via the smart phone app Tapatalk. It does all the resizing etc for you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
edgeau
500 Club

Postby sabasarge » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:56 am

Gotchya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sabasarge
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sabasarge » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:02 am

hmmmm..
Last edited by sabasarge on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
sabasarge
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sabasarge » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 am

sabasarge wrote:Gotchya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, let's try that again....

So much for automatically resizing.. :thinking:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sabasarge
Teardrop Inspector

Postby lee senn » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:12 am

Sabasarge Welcome to the forum ! That is a great tear you have. I really do like the way the propane tank is mounted. My wife and I transitioned from a backpacking background as did you and yours. The aging process brought on the change to teardropping . I am especially glad to welcome a fellow winter lover on board ( there are far to few of us ). Wife and I live in Twin Falls Idaho and hence we hope to meet you at some of the gatherings. Lee and Norma
lee senn
Donating Member

Postby sabasarge » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:44 am

Thank you for the welcome Lee! While I would be perfectly happy concentrating solely on teardropping it theses days, my oldest boy (42) will see to it that my winter hikes in for remote snow camping aren't over yet. Maybe I'll see you in your neck of the woods one day.....the panhandle and NW Montana are favorites of ours.
sabasarge
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves