What did your trailer get for Christmas?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: What did your trailer get for Christmas?

Postby gudmund » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:37 am

My trailer's Christmas present will be paid for with the future savings of the new income tax rates of 2018 ($100 less per month :thumbsup: ) along with the 2017 tax return. "NEW TALLER DOORS" are being ordered and the top of my bald head is feeling better all ready, not much hair left to be saved these days, but between the pain and skin loss along with all the ------------- words every time I hit my head crawling in and out, I feel better already. Hope it to be a half-way easy -redo- being they will be the same brand - same width/corner radiuses with just a cut having to be made on top for the 4 inch taller door (26 x 32 doors now being replaced with 26 x 36 ones) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gudmund
500 Club

Postby Pinstriper » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:32 am

Mine got a case of 1# propane at $2.49 each.

Oh ! And a tube of clear rtv so I can seal a leak what I found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !
Commas. They save lives.
Pinstriper
Teardrop Master

Postby Socal Tom » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 am

gudmund wrote:My trailer's Christmas present will be paid for with the future savings of the new income tax rates of 2018 ($100 less per month :thumbsup: ) along with the 2017 tax return. "NEW TALLER DOORS" are being ordered and the top of my bald head is feeling better all ready, not much hair left to be saved these days, but between the pain and skin loss along with all the ------------- words every time I hit my head crawling in and out, I feel better already. Hope it to be a half-way easy -redo- being they will be the same brand - same width/corner radiuses with just a cut having to be made on top for the 4 inch taller door (26 x 32 doors now being replaced with 26 x 36 ones) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good for you, my taxes are going up by $100 per month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Socal Tom
Donating Member

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:10 am

Lets keep this thread on track guys. Its pretty cold here, but the ice is thin. :thinking:

Parts for my Scotty build have been piling up all of December! Solar panels, charge controller, wireless switches, LED strips & lights, and aluminum housings, power center, Wave3 heater, backsplash tiles, spools of wire, and a partridge in a pear tree. Its been a long Christmas season :twisted: :lol:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Postby low277 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Mine got a new indoor/outdoor thermostat. Inside unit is in the house, outside remote is in the trailer. Its 4F inside the trailer! It is above zero here today!!! :thumbsup:
NW Minnesota
low277
Donating Member

Postby michaeln » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Mine got:

Levels for the front and side
New Group 27 AGM super heavy battery (now my CPAP runs through the night with humidifier and heated tube, with power to spare)
New Cabela's Outfitter XL 20 degree sleeping bag
michaeln
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to General Discussion