Greetings from North of the Wall,...

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Greetings from North of the Wall,...

Postby mckenzieclan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi all,
I hail from Northern Alberta Canada, (although I grew up in Africa).
Married with 2 kids, 11yr old son, and 5yr old daughter.
I’m an avid outdoorsmen, and enjoy hiking, dirt biking, quading, fishing, hunting, everything outdoors, etc,...etc,...

I have a 32ft travel trailer permanently “parked” at a river front lot, which works out extremely well for me and the family,...kids are loving it!
I use to lug the travel trailer around, but honestly it got tiresome, too big & heavy, then set up / take down, etc,...
Now that my son is getting big enough, I’d like nothing more than to take him to places less travelled, off the beaten path, so that he can experience some of what I did as a kid.

I have a 2015 Haulmark Lowhauler VNLH7x18WT2 which has served me well so far as an everyday enclosed trailer.
I have an itch, to convert it into a “toy hauler”, nothing too fancy,... something with 2 comfortable beds, heating, cooling, light, fridge, cooker top, shower & hot water,...ok, maybe a lil fancy,... :D , oh, and place for some toys, quad or dirt bikes.

Hence, the reason I joined this site, to research, learn and get some advise from people that have learned from their real life experience / mistakes,...

Thx,
Jonathan
mckenzieclan
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Greetings from North of the Wall,...

Postby Woodbutcher » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:41 am

Welcome Jonathon! Hope we can offer some help to you. :beer:
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves