Hi All

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi All

Postby Niall » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:42 pm

Just a note to “introduce” myself to the board. I’ve already had some questions answered, they were answered so quickly and positively I stopped my endless procrastination and decided to build a TD. To date I’ve made some space to work in, put a work bench together and have cut out my first side wall template. I’m no woodworker but accepting that I should treat everything I build as a “template” has inspired my confidence.

I have two daughters ( 10 + 12yrs ) that come camping with me on a regular basis. Tents just didn’t cut it, so after a year or two we invested in a caravan – towing it is a nightmare. I needed a solution for my daughters, myself and my dirt bike. Needless to say I landed here in the forum and have remained a very happy reader.

I look forward to my build, getting to know you all and eventually “teardroping” my way around on any adventure I can find.

Niall
Niall
Silver Donating Member

Postby Will Smith » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:33 pm

welcome to the group,
yea tents are kinda... well you know, not as comfortable as they could be.

some really fine folks here. hope you enjoy your stay.
Benefit mankind, use your screen saver for something useful. More information here:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
Will Smith
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:52 pm

welcome Niall,
Hope you are not real tall. :? There are some great ideas for larger TTT's as you have probably found. May I suggest a truck for the bike (gas smells) though.

Enjoy your build.
Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Niall » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:32 pm

Thank you for the welcom's.
The bike is not going in the TD, it will be mounted on the chasis in front of the tear. I agree, gas smells.

Niall.
Niall
Silver Donating Member

Postby campfiremaster » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 pm

welcome but as you have prolly read my goal is to put my scooter in the td so with that said i guess i should check ebay for a resperator to sleep with lol just playing i too am new but welcome
campfiremaster
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves