Howdy All from Missouri

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Howdy All from Missouri

Postby chris roche » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I've enjoyed researching this forum and after having my brain do the build or buy polka for quite a while, I finally took the lazy mans plunge and bought a 4x8 Yoder Toter Silver Shadow. I drove up to Ohio picked it up and have enjoyed a couple of outings already. The teardrop style is well suited to me, easy to haul, easy to setup and a great nights sleep.

Just want to say thanks for this site and all who post.
chris roche
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gage » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:06 am

Welcome aboard Chris. Nothing wrong with a Yoder Toter. Being how your enjoying it so much. You need to bring it to the ITG June 14th thru the 17th at Minden, Neb. So far there are 82 trailers signed up (mostly teardrops). Would be nice to meet you.

He,he, I beat Aunti M. :)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby neal b » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 am

welcome Chris hope you enjoy your camper what part of missouri are you from i live in rosebud mo. hope to see you camping in one of great state parks we have here

neal b :thumbsup: glad to see another one from the Show Me State
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:35 am

Welcome to the best little playground on the net. So where in Missouri are you? We are getting a pretty good size group here, just scattered over the state.

We have a thing for pictures so feel free to share ;)

Gage--- :lol: ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:31 am

Hi Cris welcome to the forum the best place on the web to talk and dream about tears and TTT and find great people to camp with, which is what it's really all about. Just got back from a great gathering in OK at Beaver's Bend, a lot of trailers and great food and fellowship. So browse the regional links at the bottom find a gathering and join the fun.

Gary and Trudy
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby toypusher » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:15 am

Chris,

Welcome to the board. Glad to hear that you really enjoy you new teardrop. Post some pics and keep us informed.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby jagular7 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:33 am

Welcome Chris, I'm just over the border in KS. I've got a commercial built TD but am looking actively for a TTT, to put together a TTT from a small truck slide in, or to build one myself.

Most of my camping involves trailriding in a 4x4, so I need something that is light, sleeps 3 comfortably, or 4 if my wife decides to come out, and that a place where the beds are beds and not stowage during 'en route'.
Mike
Jagular
Lenexa, KS
jagular7
The 300 Club

Postby Rich S » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:38 am

Welcome Chris
It is good to see another person from MO. If I ever get my build done we need to have some kind of event in Mo. There is plenty of great camping grounds and need to pick someplace were we all can meet.
Rich
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:01 am

Welcome !!! The South Central group seems to extend from Missouri on south... We had a fun time camping at Knob Noster last summer.

I personally am 99% sure I'll be camping in far ne Oklahoma at Lake Tenkiller in May .... Any Missouri/Kansas/Ark/OK/TX folk are certainly welcome !

julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves