"Last Gasp" of Summer 2007

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby JunkMan » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:00 am

:( Wish we could have made it. I was in Denver all last week for training, and didn't get back to South Dakota until Friday afternoon, and had to work Friday night. Maybe next year!
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Congratulations

Postby Yogi Bear » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:14 pm

Hello Pam,

Congratulions on your gathering! :applause: :applause:

I just saw Bruce's "You Tube" photos posted here! :applause: :applause:

Wish we were able to come visit.

Regards,

Paul
Yogi Bear
Teardrop Master

Postby Catoosa Grani » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:13 pm

Bruce, the video was great! We all had such a good time and Pam did such a good job setting everything up. I think Shelly and George helped also and of course Brandy. We all got a "Last Gasp" gift to remember it by. Pam and Brandy made lovely wooden plaques with the "Last Gasp" emblem on it that Pam designed. It was a very good gathering, hope we fill the park next year and have to find more room. It was so nice to meet all the people and make all those new friends. We love them all!

Betty
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Sorry I didn't make it!

Postby Pete B » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:22 am

I had intended on coming down to the gathering but, as I was packing up the teardrop, a gust of wind caught my galley lid and blew it over backwards and smacked it on top of the trailer. Needless to say it was a bad, bad thing! The 4 ribs that provide the curve fit were all broken, galley lid and top of trailer are dented and the hurricane hinge is compromised. In fact, the lid came off when I tried to close up the galley. It was held up by my hands and the wiring. I was very bummed and afraid of driving with virtually nothing holding the galley lid on. I can fix everything but, it will take a while. Obviously, I'll be coming up with a no-blow-over solution so this doesn't happen again.
Pete B
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Sorry I didn't make it!

Postby NutmegJoe » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:51 am

Pete B wrote:I had intended on coming down to the gathering but, as I was packing up the teardrop, a gust of wind caught my galley lid and blew it over backwards and smacked it on top of the trailer.

Oh, no!!!! I'm so sorry! That wind was a bit rough on Saturday that's for sure.
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby pauld3 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:59 pm

SOOOOO sorry we missed it too! :cry: But Bet your bottom dollar, We'll be there next year. Right now, I gotta a wedding to get to! Paul and I are getting married Oct 20 and that's the ONLY excuse acceptable for missing this fantastic gathering in Colorado!!! Right, Pam? :eyebrows:

Love you so much...See you at LCG, we'll be on our HONEYMOON!!! :whistle: So, If this trailer's rockin', don't come knocking! 8)

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby SamR » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:54 pm

Darn it, I tried not to look! Looks like you had a great time. And here I was sitting home in the rain :cry: Next year I'll plan a bit better and take an extra day or 2 to make it down there.
SamR
Teardrop Master

Postby RPH » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 pm

Hello New Friends,
We just wanted to say that we had a great time at the Last Gasp this weekend - thanks for extending the invite to us and our TTT (widget). Everyone was very welcoming. It was neat to see all the trailers and trade building stories. We especially want to thank Pam for her organization and spirit. She was there from the moment we pulled in - to show us sites, welcome us, make introductions, distribute hugs - to the time we pulled away on Sunday. We were able to get the attached photo of Pam and Betty in a rare moment when they were both sitting down!!

Thanks again, from Sophie too. We think she's in love with Jasper. she's been moping since they were parted.

Cheers
Pamela & Ron
"Why don't you get a toupee with some brains it!?!"- Moe to Curly
RPH
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:32 pm

pauld3 wrote:SOOOOO sorry we missed it too! :cry: But Bet your bottom dollar, We'll be there next year. Right now, I gotta a wedding to get to! Paul and I are getting married Oct 20 and that's the ONLY excuse acceptable for missing this fantastic gathering in Colorado!!! Right, Pam? :eyebrows:

Love you so much...See you at LCG, we'll be on our HONEYMOON!!! :whistle: So, If this trailer's rockin', don't come knocking! 8)

Lynn

:woohoo: :beautiful: Just remember those pictures! Congratulations you two. Uhh if you use good jacks on all four corners it won't rock too much. 8) :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Pam Wright » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:26 am

Wow,Didn't look at the boeard today as I worked...

Jeff and Odie, Maybe next year, sure look forward to meeting you!
Paul - Thank you!
Betty and Gene - What a treat to spend the time with you youngsters! looking forward to next time!
Pete, So sorry about your hatch, I understand that safe is ALWAYS better than sorry, start planning for next year!
Lynn & Paul... time is getting short... I think I hear wedding bells, see you at LCG, we'll toast the rest of your lives!!!
Sam - YES!!! next year for sure!
Pam and Raymond - Great picture, me and my friend, Betty over breakfast, yes, that's juice!
The "Last Gasp" of Summer 2007 was a such a great time! Ican't wait until next year!!!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby benzu » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:50 am

Thanks again, from Sophie too. We think she's in love with Jasper. she's been moping since they were parted.

Here's some pictures of Jasper to help Sophie get over her withdraws. That was Jasper's first camping trip, he's having a hard time also trying to figure out why he can't play with another dog for eight hours straight.

We had a great time too, it was really nice to see so many tears in one place. Thanks to everyone for answering all of our questions. I can't wait to get to the walls. I of coarse will be post updated pictures as soon as I get them.

Mike, Becky, Emma Jean and Jasper

[/quote]
benzu
Teardrop Master

Postby Gerdo » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Looks like a good time. Sorry we missed it.
Gerdo
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby traveler » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

Pam, just watched the movie of your "Last Gasp" and was really inpressed with the work the Bruce puts into making them. Sure wish that I lived closer. Long way to drive for a weekend, but I have done it before.
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 am

Funny that the Last Gasp 2007 showed up again when I am in the move on 2008!!!! Sure hope any of you can make it!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Previous

Return to North Central