Gatherings in Kansas or Missouri

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Darren » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Sorry for hijacking your thread Joshua.

I've never been there but the Lily Pad loop (9 sites with elect and water) looks nice. It's the lowest loop on the map.

Aerial View
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby exminnesotaboy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Joshua - sorry for hijacking as well - this thread has a mind of it's own. If you can make it out to La Cygne, that would be great. If not, there should be several small gatherings listed here as the weather gets nicer....

I couldn't see Darrins link, so lets see if this one shows up:

Kathy and I were bored this morning and decided to take a drive out to the park. They do have wood and water available.

Darren is correct, the Lily Pad loop looked the coolest: small sites so no RV's, right on the water with trees, empty today. However, if it rains, it might get a little muddy there

The Electric Loop is the one that Emalea recommended and looks good as well. There were a few big 5th wheels in there this weekend, but only half the sites were open - the others had a pile of gravel in the spot not yet spread out.

It looks like whomever gets there first will have to make the executive decision - we're good with either.
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

LaCygne trip next week.

Postby Auntiemofks » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Change in plans for Mark and me. Allison is coming home for the weekend from Savannah, Ga. on Thursday and will only be here until Sunday, so we won't be going to camp until Saturday morning - hope she can fit us in her schedule for dinner on Friday night. So, FYI, we'll be there around 10:30 Saturday a.m.

Until then, hope everyone is having a Happy Easter!

Auntiemofks
(Em)

Sorry we don't have a picture to post at this time to make a true identity of us. Maybe we can get some help next weekend.
Auntiemofks
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Image to our playground Em. Nice to see you on board. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mighty Mouse » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Would anyone mind if my wife and I came out Sat. afternoon to get a look at your tears before we start our construction? Lacyne is not to far from us and she could see some beautiful work up close.

Bud
Mighty Mouse
Teardrop Builder

Postby Darren » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Come on down Bud! I'm still undecided about going this weekend but I'm sure no one would mind giving a tour.
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

LaCyne

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 pm

There has been another change in plans .... Em and Mark wont be coming at all. Right now Gary and I do plan on being there Saturday morning .. about noon or before. Hope to see you guys there. Ours isnt a tear drop ... but still an interesting tiny travel trailer. Trudy
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby exminnesotaboy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

absolutely! come on out!
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby Mighty Mouse » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am

Thank you very much for the invite. We are looking forward to seeing some tears up close and personal to blantantly steal design ideas {HA HA HA}. Plan to try to come out for a hour or so Saturday then and looking forward to meeting some of the fantastic people Ive reads posts on here.

Bud :D
Mighty Mouse
Teardrop Builder

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:46 pm

Another change of plans. Since EM and Mark can't make it we've decided to go the Watkins Mill up by Excelsior Springs instead of Linn County. Sorry about the late change.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby exminnesotaboy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:28 pm

yup, Gary is correct: we are now going to Watkins Mill State Park, not LaCygne.

With the wet weather coming and my tow vehicle having a few issues, the shorter distance is for the best this weekend.

Sorry for the late notice, but all are still welcome to stop by!
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby lovntears » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:13 am

We are in St. Louis, and would love to hit a rally/gathering....we just haven't had luck finding a trailer yet.

PM me if anyone knows of something in the midwest :)

Great pics from Lake of the Ozarks BTW.

Steve
lovntears
Teardrop Builder

Postby cowboy63645 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:27 pm

I am not to far south of you, in Fredericktown, just a little over an hour south. I am just now reasearching the trailer I want to build, so I dont think I will be getting in on the camping season this year, but next year, you can definatly count me in!!
cowboy63645
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to North Central