JUKEBOX!

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

JUKEBOX!

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 am

This is Great: Gordon Lightfoot playing as I post this...

Http://www.tropicalglen.com/

As you will see when you click on this site, there is a Jukebox- but it is no ordinary jukebox.

It will play all of your favorite songs from 1950 through 1982. Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year. Most years have over 40 songs.

Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song in the list and continues until it has played all the songs.

This is really cool. Have fun with it.....!!

It has a volume control which you should use in conjunction with your computers volume control.

One of the best features is that it will play in the background. That means you can be doing other computer work on a different screen. For those are not too familiar, just open this Jukebox, start a song list playing THEN open another window in your Browser and use that window to surf the net or whatever, while the music plays. I set it up on my desktop as a favorite so all I have to do is click on it and it opens automatically.

This is the great music from the past. No Gangster Rap or other unintelligible garbage that has been foisted on the public with an attempt to pass it off as music. There is also Christmas Music, Movie Themes, Show Tunes and lots of other categories.
Experiment with it and see which years,type of music, etc you like.

This Jukebox plays any popular song from 1950 through 1982. Hundreds if not thousands of hours went into creating it. Enjoy!
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Postby tddriver » Sun May 04, 2008 5:44 pm

That is a great site. We've been having fun listening to the jukebox and answering the Challenges. Back to my Rock'n'Roll days!! :D :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads-up. 8)
Dave

Is it time to camp yet?

tddriver
Teardrop Master

Postby Camping Embers » Sun May 04, 2008 6:19 pm

EXCELLENT!!! :thumbsup:
Camping Embers
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Midwest