Outpatient Mental Health

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Outpatient Mental Health

Postby cs_whypt2 » Fri May 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Hello all!

So, I work at the outpatient mental health clinic at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center. I have a bunch of really cool co-workers, but we have had it with work, so I suggested that we have a camping trip, and I would put it together. They agreed. I don't know how many of them are going to come, but if no one else comes, I will still have fun.

So, that brings me to the point. Since I am hosting it at work, I figured I would post it here too.

I am going to be in the Northern Kettle Moraine area.
-I am camping on Long Lake.
-I will be ariving Friday, August 8th after work and will stay until Sunday, August 10th.
-I will be on site 955.
-This is nonelectric.

I would love it if some other people could come join me.
Sorry for the short notice, but my co-workers would not give me their schedules right away.
By the way, it is all workers, no patients. (We are worse then them anyways!) So yeah, free consults if needed! ;) :lol:

Dianne :)
:miriams: :ilovecamp:
Last edited by cs_whypt2 on Tue May 27, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby elmo » Fri May 23, 2008 10:52 pm

In....but only if some of the patients can come!! I need some people there to take away some of the attention from me!!
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby cs_whypt2 » Fri May 23, 2008 10:56 pm

elmo wrote:In....but only if some of the patients can come!! I need some people there to take away some of the attention from me!!

Patients? But why?? They already know where I live!! I don't want them vacationing with me too...(even though I do hang out with some of them). But yeah....
Remember, free consults...there will be a handfull of nurses there and some with perscribing power! (I'm trying to talk some of the doctors into it...)

Dianne

It will be great to see you!!
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby bennelson » Sat May 24, 2008 8:14 am

I don't have anything on my calendar for that weekend yet.

Sounds like Fun!

The Northen Unit is a great area!!!!
still no idea what i'm doing...
bennelson
Teardrop Master

Postby cs_whypt2 » Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 pm

bennelson wrote:I don't have anything on my calendar for that weekend yet.

Sounds like Fun!

The Northen Unit is a great area!!!!

Great! I hope to see you there. And I hope to see Elmo too...but I could not guarentee the patients coming with part.

Dianne
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby caseydog » Sat May 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Hmmm. There is a possibility, of course, that elmo won't return from that trip. I wonder if they make straight jackets in XX-Fluffy. :thinking:

CD :R

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Claw » Mon May 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Checking the calendar my fine bride and I have a family celebration on that Sunday. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. I should probably not go camping that weekend.

Sounds like a fun conversation around the camp fire.
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby packerz4 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Claw wrote:Checking the calendar my fine bride and I have a family celebration on that Sunday. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. I should probably not go camping that weekend.

sounds like a fun conversation around the camp fire.

Jim- you're such a romantic! and you smell good too!
~ Go Packers! ~
www.2bagalot.com
packerz4
Donating Member

Postby cs_whypt2 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Thats cool. On Tuesday I will be posting the dates at work. I will see how many people show up. If none, I will hang out with my dogs and have a good time.

Dianne
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby Betsey » Tue May 27, 2008 6:13 am

Claw wrote:We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. I should probably not go camping that weekend.

Congrats Jim! Craig and I are coming up on 25 years and guess where we will be spending it? At CNTL 3! Very fitting for us, as we've spent so much of our lives together camping. It is our silver/golden anniversary, as it will be 25 years on the 25th of April. :)

We would like to celebrate our anniversary in Yellowstone (where we honeymooned) but decided to wait till there is a little less snow there this time. :lol:

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby elmo » Tue May 27, 2008 12:19 pm

caseydog wrote:Hmmm. There is a possibility, of course, that elmo won't return from that trip. I wonder if they make straight jackets in XX-Fluffy. :thinking:

CD :R

Hey....I resemble that remark!! :oops: I already have my own straight jacket anyway...had to get is specially made for me!!
elmo
Donating Member

Postby Claw » Tue May 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Betsey wrote:
Claw wrote:We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. I should probably not go camping that weekend.

Congrats Jim! Craig and I are coming up on 25 years and guess where we will be spending it? At CNTL 3! Very fitting for us, as we've spent so much of our lives together camping. It is our silver/golden anniversary, as it will be 25 years on the 25th of April. :)

We would like to celebrate our anniversary in Yellowstone (where we honeymooned) but decided to wait till there is a little less snow there this time. :lol:

Betsey 8)

OK everyone put that bit of info in the back of their head ;)

My wife, Laure, and I camped a few time prior to and shortly after we got married but she is not to interested in it now. Of course if I tell her there will be a campout with a lot of mental health professionals she might encourage me to attend :?

Tammy what was the name of the perfume on that hoodie? my wife wanted to know :lol: it has kind of faded after a couple of washs.
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby tjx » Tue May 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Did all of us camp on our honeymoon? We spent ours in the Smoky Mountains tent camping our way through....wouldn't trade it for any other.
Congrads to Jim and Laure and Craig and Betsey on the upcoming 25 years. We just had ours last October, just after Camp Inn-Camp Outt. Tina and Jerry

:applause:
tjx
Teardrop Master

Postby cs_whypt2 » Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

:oops: I'm not even 25 years old...

Congrats to all.
I just passed out / posted all of the flyers at work (I am here still...by myself... :roll: ) So I am hoping some of my co-workers will be signing up soon. But yeah, like the post said, every one is welcome. Elmo...no patients though...

cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby elmo » Tue May 27, 2008 7:19 pm

cs_whypt2 wrote: Elmo...no patients though...

:( Maybe if we tell CD there will be clowns and balloon animals he would come...almost the same thing!!
elmo
Donating Member

Next

Return to Midwest