Here's what the Midwest Region looks like (area 2)

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:46 am

Mike...
Last edited by mikeschn on Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:18 pm

Hey Ken,

I'll come up with a Canadian section for you. I have to go to farmers almanac and see if they have a nice canadian map!

As for the error, I think you are the only one getting the error. But they look familar. I had errors like that all day yesterday. :(

Let me see what I can do to fix it!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:16 pm

Hey Ken,

Did you want to be the point of contact for a Canadian Tearjerkers Organization? If so, which area are you interested in, i.e. which area are you from?

And have you already talked to the guys over at tearjerkers?

Mike...

Ken A Hood wrote:Also, it's showing no new post's since my last visit. But I'm on another board (phpBB as well) and when I post there and go to "view posts since last visit" it's shows my latest post as a new post.

I just went to that forum, and it seems to be running fine.
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Ken A Hood » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:23 pm

I'm in 3. I'm in Sudbury, ON, about 4-5 hrs. North of Toronto. I haven't talked to anyone about a chapter, heck I don't even have a rolling frame yet. And the rest of April and most of May are out of the question..............
got a wedding to go to (mine :lol: ). And we have family coming from England.....
So hopefully I can get started once they've all left :D

Area 3
(ON, CANADA)
Disclaimer: I in no way resemble the avatar shown. Furthermore, I in no way have any affiliation to the Trailer Park Boys and more specifically Bubbles!
Ken A Hood
500 Club

Camping in Ontario?

Postby mikeschn » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:52 pm

Hey Ken,

Looks like you have some catching up to do!!! :lol:

But the good news is, you can talk all about camping in Ontario!!! Lookie here... http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=86

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Camping in BC

Postby Larry Messaros » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:10 am

While we're on the subject of camping in Canada, I'm in region 5. I'm located about 3 hours north of Vancouver in what I like to call the banana belt. It is a semi arid area (which means it's hot and dry) with summer temps quite often over 40 C (104 F).

If you're interested, these are some pictures I took just before Christmas 2003.

http://www.puppycuts.ca/helicopter/index.htm
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Midwest