It's time for you to be stimulated........

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

How do you feel about the Stimulus?

Heck yeah!! Show me the money baby! Smartest thing ever!
9%
Hell no, another doggone Albatross around our necks.
82%
Just about right........
9%

Total votes : 55

It's time for you to be stimulated........

Postby Dixie Flyer » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Take care on any of y'alls comments. We don't want any folks flipped out. :shock:

Play nice. :lol:
I poked it with a stick..........
Dixie Flyer
Teardrop Master

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Can anyone tell me what happened to the first 750 billion dollars, congress seems to have misplaced it...dang, didn't even cover one house payment, maybe they can lend me enough to get a cup'a coffee...Jim G $>
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby greg755 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
"It is a cruel thought, that, when we feel ourselves standing on the firmest ground in every respect, the cursed arts of our secret enemies, combining with other causes, should effect, by depreciating our money, what the open arms of a powerful enemy could not." --Thomas Jefferson to Richard Henry Lee, 1779. ME 4:298, Papers 2:298
greg755
Grand Poobah

Postby tddriver » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Take a wild guess at who pays for the "giveaway?" Another attempt at "Spending our way out of trouble." Gotta' love our Government!!
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Dave

Is it time to camp yet?

tddriver
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm

The government can stop any time now...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm

:thinking: So if they gave all of us cash and let us spend our money---why yes it would be cheaper.............I could have a new car. Please cut my interest on the house too---pleasessssssssssssesssssssssssss. :thumbdown:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby greg755 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:38 pm

No Mike, Apparently they can't stop... :x
"It is a cruel thought, that, when we feel ourselves standing on the firmest ground in every respect, the cursed arts of our secret enemies, combining with other causes, should effect, by depreciating our money, what the open arms of a powerful enemy could not." --Thomas Jefferson to Richard Henry Lee, 1779. ME 4:298, Papers 2:298
greg755
Grand Poobah

Postby halfdome, Danny » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

GM is bleeding money so bad they may not make it with the billions the government loaned (?) them.
They burn through more money in one minute than the average taxpayer earns in a year. Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby mikeschn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Danny,

Please, don't remind me. :cry:

If GM has to reorganize, and it affects the supplier I work for, it could affect the forum. We wouldn't want that to happen. :o

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby bg » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 am

If it comes to that Mike, I know of a quality hosting company based out of Detroit (Southfield, MI).

As far as the stimulus goes, I'll never see a penny of it. Most everyone I work with think it's the best thing since sliced bread. Me - I'm starting to think that the Mayans may be right.

I used last years $300 check to pay for summer classes - Couldn't think of a better use for it.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby mechmagcn » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:29 am

As if we don't have enough problems at home, Hillary's promised 900 Million to help rebuild Gaza. We didn't bomb it and do the damage,why are we rebuilding it??? :?
Jeff & Micki
53 F100
Mercedes turbo diesel
Teardrop "finished" as if they ever are
You can never be lost if you don't care where you are going!
mechmagcn
Donating Member

Postby Dixie Flyer » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 pm

I can't resist...................... :twisted:

One Big A$$ Mistake America.

:R
I poked it with a stick..........
Dixie Flyer
Teardrop Master

Postby planovet » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:23 pm

mikeschn wrote:If GM has to reorganize, and it affects the supplier I work for, it could affect the forum. We wouldn't want that to happen.

:no: :no: :no:
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby SmokeyBob » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I think the population in this country is around 300 million. So why not just give everyone a million. Would be a lot cheaper than giving out the billions to a select few. Every one could pay off their bills, buy that new car, house and any thing else they wanted, put some money in the bank. Now that would stimulate the economy.

And the best part, no one would have to work any more. We would be just like the very rich.

Now you know why we work and they don't. And most of us aren't going to see one dime of this stimulus package and if you do get anything thing, it won't amount to diddly squat.
Pics for Building the Alegria I
To view video click Here

Bob & Judith
SmokeyBob
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Micro469 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm

SmokeyBob wrote:I think the population in this country is around 300 million. So why not just give everyone a million. Would be a lot cheaper than giving out the billions to a select few. Every one could pay off their bills, buy that new car, house and any thing else they wanted, put some money in the bank. Now that would stimulate the economy.

And the best part, no one would have to work any more. We would be just like the very rich.

Now you know why we work and they don't. And most of us aren't going to see one dime of this stimulus package and if you do get anything thing, it won't amount to diddly squat.

If you take that 300 million, and devide that into families..I.E. 2parents and 2.3 kids and gave each family an equal share of those billions......I can't figure it out... my calculator doesn't go that high. But I know one thing... sure would kill the lottery business. :roll:
John
Micro469
Super Lifetime Member

Next

Return to User Polls