A Prodigal Returns

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

A Prodigal Returns

Postby Bill P » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey! I'm back.

I spent 2 months out West in my TD and saw the National Parks I have always wanted to visit.

As you'll recall, the price of gas in August and September was $4.00 + out West so I had to curtail my travels a bit. I was sorry I had to miss the trip to Crawford state park (Kansas) in October and the trip to Louisiana for Mad Jack's birthday bash.

I had been driving a big rig for the past few months but am now back at my original gig (instructional design) at AT&T. I've had to relocate back to Chicago and will miss the wonderful folks I met in the KC area.

I hope the TD folks up here in Chicagoland are as wonderful as the folks I met in MO, KS, TX, OK, AR, and LA.

I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone. I plan to do this by suggesting threads on: Handguns in TDs, Dogs, Bets Chili Recipes, TX vs. OK. Just kidding

Glad to be back!

Bill
"Life is hard trooper. It's even harder if you're stupid"...Captain York"

Bill P
Donating Member

Postby bobhenry » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Bill Welcome back to the midwest. Check out the Hoosier sections we have 2 gatherings coming up that are within striking distance of us. Hope to see ya at both of them.
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Tear Fan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Bill P -

I think we have covered handguns in teardrops, dogs, and best chili recipes, but please under no circumstances bring up any rivalries between states, or for that matter sections of the USA!!! And only "Kumbaya" will be tolerated if sung aloud.
:?
Tear Fan

. . . and I'm not just whistling "Dixie"!
:lol:
Life is so short, we should all move more slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Photos - http://flickr.com/photos/47726343@N00/
Tear Fan
The 300 Club

Postby Kevin A » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Welcome back Bill, glad to have you back with us.:thumbsup:
Just so we don't have four seperate threads going with the same thing, I've locked three of them and posted a link to this one in the other threads. It'll be a bit less confusing that way.
8)
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Darren » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 am

Hey Bill. Missed you at gatherings last fall, hope you can make some of them this year. Thanks for the info on the Sri Racha hot sause. It has become by far my favorite. :thumbsup: Any adventures with hobo's on your travels? :lol:

Later,
Darren
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves