Travel games for camping

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Postby packerz4 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

TLC wrote:I keep a travel size cribbage board in my trailer and poker chips of course. Also the laptop for solo gaming.
Tom :twisted:

Hey Tom! Let's have a round of Texas Hold 'em at CNTL3, say Friday night? $2 buy in???
~ Go Packers! ~
www.2bagalot.com
packerz4
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

..cards...cribbage board...dominoes....................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby SmokeyBob » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am

Mancala, If you don't have a board you can play it on line. http://www.aflcio.org/unionshop/games/game_mancala.cfm

At night we watch movies on the lap top.
Pics for Building the Alegria I
To view video click Here

Bob & Judith
SmokeyBob
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby bobhenry » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 am

Beig the hi-brow "Redneck" I am , we carry a full size chess set. After evening meals while waiting for dark to enjoy the fire the wife and I square off and I must say she is getting better and better.
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby TLC » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 am

packerz4 wrote:
TLC wrote:I keep a travel size cribbage board in my trailer and poker chips of course. Also the laptop for solo gaming.

Hey Tom! Let's have a round of Texas Hold 'em at CNTL3, say Friday night? $2 buy in???

I learned a long time ago not to play poker against women. So, I gave the poker chips to Lori. How about I just give you $2.00 and save you the trouble of winning it from me!
Tom
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am

PanelDeland wrote:"Pass the Pigs" is one of my favorite portables.Another that is good for groups is Pictionary.We use a dry erase board and easel.Usually play Guys against girls for meal cleanup or something.

I love Pictionary. There is also one we play called Taboo...the more you drink the funnier it gets. Also keep Uno and decks of cards in camper. Also picked up 2 of these little tiny peg board games from Cracker Barrel. Good if you are really bored.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby TPMcGinty » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 pm

TLC wrote:
packerz4 wrote:

I learned a long time ago not to play poker against women. So, I gave the poker chips to Lori. How about I just give you $2.00 and save you the trouble of winning it from me!
Tom

I'm game for Texas holdem at CNTL3. I can even bring my chips too. The last time I played, Lori took my money but that's OK.
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby cuyeda » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Was your question pertaining to just indoor games? Otherwise, I had fun playing this washer toss game. I plan to make one myself in the near future. There are variations to the style of construction of this game.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby kevingb » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

The wife and I enjoy NintendoDS for camping, Uno and Skipbo our favorites and the kids can play from their tents. We do have our limits, the main reason to go camping is to enjoy the outdoors.
kevingb
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Camping Secrets