Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Yes, Mike, we do need to pray for him. He is having a hard time emotionally so let's send some prayers up for him. He goes by "Southpennrailroad". Hang in there buddy...we are here for you. Believe in the Lord and ask him to wrap his loving arms around you to help you through these rough times. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:27 pm

We need some prayers for a members (Woodbuther) beloved pet dog, Bailey. Bailey was run over and had some serious injuries but survived.

Praying for a complete recovery for Bailey and for forgivness to the person who accidently ran over Bailey. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby jan4peace » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 am

Hi, all!

If it is alright, I just want to tell you a little about my Aunt J.

She has been a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother who has always put God and her family first. She is the sweetest lady who has been a caring Aunt to me and my siblings throughout our lives. I cannot say enough about her.

She has had a long bout with cancer. I respect her courage for fighting as hard and as long as she has, but there is nothing else that can be done. The medical team sent her home a few short months ago.

Her immediate family is taking exceptional care of her, but I can only imagine how hard this has been for each of them. From what I understand, the end is near.

I saw this thread and I just wanted to ask if you all would keep her and the family in your prayers.

I'll be sure to keep you guys in mine.

Take care and thank you.
Jan

"The sun looked out of the sky, clean, fresh, and golden, spreading light and warmth everywhere." Mirra Ginsburg
jan4peace
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby bc toys » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 am

Sorry to hear about your aunt but we can pray for your family as ya'll go threw these sad times. But try to think of all the good thoughts you had with her and share them with others in your family.
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Jan, consider it done. I hope she isn't suffering but I know you and the family are. It's difficult to lose someone you love but it's even harder when it happens around the holidays.

Aunt J, we're thinking and praying for you. You too Jan.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby jan4peace » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Jan, consider it done. I hope she isn't suffering but I know you and the family are. It's difficult to lose someone you love but it's even harder when it happens around the holidays.

Aunt J, we're thinking and praying for you. You too Jan.

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me.

At 8AM this morning, her suffering ended and I know she is in a better place. This is extremely hard for her children, husband, and grandchildren and my Mom's side of the family. Thanks for keeping them all in your prayers.

Take care. Y'all are the best.
Jan

"The sun looked out of the sky, clean, fresh, and golden, spreading light and warmth everywhere." Mirra Ginsburg
jan4peace
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. No wonder it rained today - the angels were crying for your loss.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby jan4peace » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. No wonder it rained today - the angels were crying for your loss.

Thank you so much. That is a beautiful thing to say. :)
Jan

jan4peace
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Catoosa Grani » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:02 pm

I have a request for prayer for a friend. He was in Amarillo and had stopped to help a motorist that was stuck. A car came along, hitting him and tearing off one leg and shattering the other and continued on down the road. Since the temperature was so low it kept him from bleeding to death when his artery was severed. His name is Anatoly Arutunoff and has been a very successful race car driver for years. At present he is in shock and they can't do much to the shattered leg and just sewed up the other one where it came off. He doesn't seem to remember his past right now, not even his wife. I can't tell you how bad I feel for him and his family. He will never walk again let alone race his beloved cars. He is alive, that is something to thank God for.
Please keep him in your prayers.

Betty
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Grani, what a tragic thing to happen to your friend - I'm so sorry. Please know that Anatoly will be in our prayers here on the forum and at home. May God hold him and his family in his loving care and heal his wounds, mentally and physically. God bless him.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:42 pm

:worship: Don't give up Granny! People surprise us all the time and prosthesis go a long way toward mobility!

Praying for him! I can't imagine driving off when someone was hurt! :thumbdown:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby mikeschn » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Can you guys say a prayer for Chell's mom? She's gonna be in surgery tomorrow or the next day, and she's gonna need your help!

Thanks,

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Catoosa Grani » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Mike, consider you all in our prayers! Keep us posted.

Betty
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Absolutely! She is in our prayers now. :worship:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby droid_ca » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 am

oh I'm going to need some tomorrow a friend got into a situation and is moving and the initial ride just bailed so I'm going to give him a ride and now there's talk of a blizzard oh and in proper conditions its 9 hours both ways........ I hope I make it I'll be thinking of you all.......I'll be bringing blankets just in case
There is a world, just beyond now,
where reality runs a razor thin seam between fact and possibility;

Anywhere I roam where I lay my head is home....
“Fide Canem”
Please check out my build thread
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52816
droid_ca
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic