Weekender in person

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Weekender in person

Postby OurStuff4You » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:24 pm

We had the pleasure of driving up to Mike and Michelle's home and checking out their trailers in person. The Baja Benroy is great - and the Weekender is very cool in person. I'm a "gotta see it" kinda gal, and it was bigger and nicer in person. We also got a "sneak peek" at the rounded design, which is right up my alley! We even crossed the threshold into the hallowed trailer building grounds. I hate to say it ... but I bet we're going to be looking at these building plans more closely!

Rhonda
OurStuff4You
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:02 am

BTW,

I could see it in their eyes. They loved the size of the Baja Benroy, as they slipped in to sit at the table. Of course it's too big to tow with their Met, but I'll bet if they could have their cake and eat it too, they would have that table in their next teardrop...

Their next teardrop? Hey, you never know... if they can find family or friend to build them one... So what would they build? I dunno... look at what Rhonda has in her hands for a clue.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only question is, will it have a dropped floor and a table? Here's an ice cold lemonaide that says they will!!! :lol:

Mike...
Last edited by mikeschn on Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby beverlyt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:07 am

Rhonda,
That Baja is like a palace of comfort compared to mine!

I'm hoping next trip I make to Monroe to visit kin...(been way to long), I'll get to swing by Mike and Michelle's place and see the new one as it's progressing. I've got to plan my trip according to their teardrop progress. :lol:

Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby OurStuff4You » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:31 am

Okay, so it's very cool. I think the curved Weekender would be more my style if we went in that direction. By the way, that cutout will be painted the correct color scheme and will hang with my other teardrop pics. Maybe we just need to find a small cargo trailer to pull with the Met when we're going to shows and sleep in hotels and then have a bigger one for use with our regular vehicles. Of course, this still leaves the kids sleeping outside in the tent... not a problem unless we have storms like we did in May when we were camping. You've given us much more to discuss Mike. :P

Bev, if you make it over this way give me a heads' up too. Mike's about half an hour from me; not far at all.
OurStuff4You
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:06 am

Keep reviewing the ideas... you'll make the right choice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion