Caprock Canyon POT LUCK Dinner

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby Cindy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

I have loads of foam cups for 'snowcones' and icecream. Sounds like good sandwich weather to me for Friday night! Who wants to cook?

I can make pancakes and sausage on Sat. morning for breakfast. Oh, and coffee of course. Maybe we can make iced coffee?
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby edevans » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Well Ed is still out of the room so this is Ruby at the keyboard, Not sure what we are bring for the potluck,but I am thinking corn casserole and some roll ups, both cold dishes. It may be hot but we can keep it cool (after all the Fonze is just a little bit younger the Ed and I.) Sandwiches for Friday sounds like a winner too. Ruby
edevans
The 300 Club

Postby CASHCOW » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 am

edevans wrote:Well Ed is still out of the room so this is Ruby at the keyboard, Not sure what we are bring for the potluck,but I am thinking corn casserole and some roll ups, both cold dishes. It may be hot but we can keep it cool (after all the Fonze is just a little bit younger the Ed and I.) Sandwiches for Friday sounds like a winner too. Ruby

yep sandwiches sound great to me too. I told Mike that he might be eating alot of sandwiches and cold pasta salad that weekend....... :lol: :lol:
Serro Scotty Hilander http://txmc08.blogspot.com/
CASHCOW
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to South Central