Table-Mate II

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Table-Mate II

Postby vantexan » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Have you seen the commercials for the Table-Mate II on tv? I went to their website where they offered buy 2, get one free. The nice thing about the design is that the support legs can go under your mattress while the table ht can be adjusted up above your feet. I'm using 2 in the back of my Toyota cargo van, held in place by a queen futon mattress. I've secured the top of an oak coffee table on them which gives me a place to put a mini-fridge, microwave and tv. The 3rd one I've got next to me on the side of mattress. The top folds down flat so out of the way until I need it for eating, reading, writing, etc. Just the right size for a small space.

Regards,
Wade :)
Last edited by vantexan on Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vantexan
Teardrop Advisor

TableMate

Postby CPASPARKS » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:04 pm

That tablemate looks pretty cool. I have been looking at them for quite a while but have not bought one yet. I called the company a few months ago to ask about how much weight they will hold. 50lbs is what they told me.
I can see the possibilities in the td or outside the td as a personal eating table.
:)
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

Postby vantexan » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:12 pm

In the instructions it says never put more than 50 lbs on them. Two of them together ar more than enough for my usage. I probably have 50-60 lbs max on the 2 of them together.

Regards,
Wade
vantexan
Teardrop Advisor

Return to General Discussion