Pickin In The Pines....

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Pickin In The Pines....

Postby Sharpiegirl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

I know there were some folks interested in when the next Pickin in the Pines would take place so here is the the dates and line up for September's event.

Pickin in the Pines happens September 15th-17th. Tickets are available now at 903-857-2253. Brennen Leigh with Noel McKay, Lincoln Durham, Sol Patch, T & C Miller, Jim Bush and more! 903-857-2253 for advance ticket price!!!

It is going to be a weekend full of GREAT MUSIC. My husband Dave is in Jim Bush's band. They have a new cd that is being released at the show. Brennen Leigh and Noel McKay are WONDERFUL too. I have followed Noel and his brother Hollin McKay aka The McKay Brothers for years and love their South Texas flair. And if the rumors are right a couple of other musicians that we know are going to be there as well. Wade Hatton of the Texas Hat Band, and Brett Watts a singer/songwriter from the Arlington/Fort Worth area.
Sharpiegirl
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Pickin In The Pines....

Postby 2bits » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Sharpiegirl wrote:I know there were some folks interested in when the next Pickin in the Pines would take place so here is the the dates and line up for September's event.

Pickin in the Pines happens September 15th-17th. Tickets are available now at 903-857-2253. Brennen Leigh with Noel McKay, Lincoln Durham, Sol Patch, T & C Miller, Jim Bush and more! 903-857-2253 for advance ticket price!!!

It is going to be a weekend full of GREAT MUSIC. My husband Dave is in Jim Bush's band. They have a new cd that is being released at the show. Brennen Leigh and Noel McKay are WONDERFUL too. I have followed Noel and his brother Hollin McKay aka The McKay Brothers for years and love their South Texas flair. And if the rumors are right a couple of other musicians that we know are going to be there as well. Wade Hatton of the Texas Hat Band, and Brett Watts a singer/songwriter from the Arlington/Fort Worth area.

Hey,

I had brought this great event up last year but couldn't go, Damon Carroll (Frank in the Middle) is my link to this gathering and the entire scene. Thanks for posting. I forgot it was almost Sept again! It will be tough for me, but I am going to see what I can come up with, It is definitely the ultimate in the teardrop lifestyle.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central