...we could use your thoughts and prayers...UPDATE 5/27/12

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby StPatron » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 am

madjack wrote: she is afraid she will wake up and LOVE cookie cakes(which she now detests)...yuckyuck...

Oh crap! I was gonna bake a cookie cake for her and bring it to LCG. Guess I'll have to stick with the ol' reliable and have Dewey help me with another one of those uhh.... "special cakes".

Not a day passes that I don't think about the two of you. Sending get well wishes and prayers your way.
StPatron
Donating Member

Postby martha24 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 am

Madjack, you & Marlene are in my prayers for successful surgeries for both of you. :worship:

I haven't had time to do much reading on the forum of late, so only read about situation today. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby PaulC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:58 am

Been busy down here too but never a day goes past without the thoughts happenin' Jack. That goes for Marlene too Mate.
Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Prayers

Postby nrody » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Best of luck for a speedy recovery for both of you.
I think you should take her to the gathering, she will still be all drugged up and wont care ;)

Prayers for you both.
nrody
Nancy
nrody
Donating Member

Re:

Postby dh » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 am

madjack wrote: she is afraid she will wake up and LOVE cookie cakes(which she now detests)...yuckyuck...

Could be worse, she could wake up and have a new found love for Winnebagos, and detest teardrops. :lol:
Ignorant doesn't know any better, Stupid knows better but does it anyway.

My build page: http://www.tdbuildlog.blogspot.com/
dh
Gold Donating Member

Re: Re:

Postby madjack » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

dh wrote:

Could be worse, she could wake up and have a new found love for Winnebagos, and detest teardrops. :lol:

DAYUM :frightened: :shock: :? :( :cry: ................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Re:

Postby eamarquardt » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm

madjack wrote:....told her, with the extra holes in her head, she'll sound like a wiffle ball on a windy day...yuckyuck...told her, it was too bad magnets won't stick to stainless steel, or, at Halloween, she could go as Frankenstein...yuckyuck...told her, the UFO's(or govt) could no longer beam messages directly into her brain...yuckyuck...she is afraid she will wake up and LOVE cookie cakes(which she now detests)...yuckyuck...she named'em...click and clack...yuckyuck...yep, a little humor(especially morbid humor) helps keep the stress at bay.........

Jack...........................

Tell her I have a "hole in my head" and that she will not sound like a wiffle ball, not only will she have ss mesh but probably some titanium screws to hold it in place, and I've had no problems with the with the "gubernment" beaming messages into my brain. I can't comment on the cookie cakes as I've rarely met a cake I didn't like.

I once read about a surgery for my condition that involved removing a two inch square piece of skull (versus the small hole I have now). That was kinda scary. My brother, a surgeon, said: "They put it back"!

Good luck,

Gus
The opinions in this post are my own. My comments are directed to those that might like an alternative approach to those already espoused.There is the right way,the wrong way,the USMC way, your way, my way, and the highway.
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu-"The Day the Earth Stood Still"
"You can't handle the truth!"-Jack Nicholson "A Few Good Men"
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The Marines don't have that problem"-Ronald Reagan
eamarquardt
Silver Donating Member

Re: ...we could use your thoughts and prayers...UPDATE 2/8/1

Postby Rlowell » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Madjack,

Just now read of you life events...Prayers for healing and peace have been sent on your behalf!!!!
Aseedy recovery to ALL who need it and especially our friends, Madjack and family.

Rod
Plan your work...work your plan...at least that's the plan. Oh, just do it anyway!
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1425&image_id=76342
Rlowell
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby whitefishpoint » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Jack, sorry to hear about your problems.

Just thought you'd be interested: My uncle had a brain aneurysm in 1968. They had to do surgery. He never had a problem afterwards and he is 75 year old now.
whitefishpoint
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Catoosa Grani » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Well, I am sure that the surgery is over and everything went well. Too many people praying for anything to go wrong. We are still praying for both of you and wanting to see you. Tell Marlene I miss her and love her, you too Jack.
Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby WarPony » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 pm

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!!!! I just found this thread, Jack!!! This new format is NOT helping me find the info I'm looking for!! You tell Marlene that Anna and I are pulling for the both of you to get better....... I don't know what else to say, this is some heavy sh**!!

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Re: we could use your thoughts and prayers...UPDATE 2/16/12

Postby madjack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm

HAPPYLUIAH...we are home!!!!!...the good news is Marlene's first surgery went text book smooth and her recovery was fast enough to allow her to come home today...the bad news is, they could only get one of the aneurisms and will havvta go back in 3mos to doit all over again...I have more to say, BUT it has been a long few days and I will come back to tell ya more...Marlene is doing wonderfully well and we are oh so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers everyone sent our way...we still need them BUT, we are so appreciative of all the well wishes we have received...more to come................Jack
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Re: ...we could use your thoughts and prayers...UPDATE 2/16/

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks for the update, Madjack. Glad to hear the first surgery went well. We'll keep :worship: for you.

Take good care of yourselves!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby martha24 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 am

Madjack, Glad to hear you and Marlene are home and the first surgery went well. I hope Marlene's recovery continues to go very quick.
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Mrs Sonetpro » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 am

I'm soooo glad to hear the good news. Have been worried sick! Thanks for the update and keep us posted.
Mrs Sonetpro
Teardrop Inspector

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic