Mystery Tour: - Crew Presented, Pics for those Interested

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 am

Are You Folks Ready? :R :R :D :D :QM :QM :running man:

Exclusively on Teardrops & Tiny Travel Trailers ...

Once Upon a Time:........ :twisted: :D

Once Again.. Do you folks LUV DA PICS :roll: :thinking: :QM :snappy: :snappy: :pictures:
Was this saying by the Famous Madjack or Auntie M?

The feature Song of this Tour Celebration ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58XJTIG ... re=related

Tour Distance Traveled - Distance from Los Angeles to Helsinki Distance is 9032 kilometers or 5612 miles or 4877 nautical miles.
This does not include distance traveled within the West Coast or here in Finland. ;)

Last edited by Classic Finn on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:45 pm

To start we are waiting on the folks from the West Coast... Time there is 12:41 Local Time.
Hoping folks will chime in ..15:41 on the East Coast

Here in Finland we have 22:41 Local Time.

We welcome all our friends wherever you may be to join this occasion with our family and to share the special moment of this thread. In our opinion this event is a huge success even though health issues, unemployment and personal events almost sunk us as well as the entire Tour. Finally things have come together to the point that we can say that the good lord was watching over us to give strength to go on. Trust us when we say, this forum and you all gave us the strength that we have today.

This is very meaningful as well as very special for us to share this event with you all. Its Magical, as well as Historical as well as filled with happiness all at the same time. This "Tour" was a long and sweaty time of planning and working hard with persistence,never giving up to fulfilling a dream together with family and very special friends close to our hearts even though distances apart. Also at the same time you folks here on this Very Special Forum are all included in this venture. Without the Teardrops & Tiny Travel Trailer Forum and all of you this would have never taken place. This we speak from our hearts in hopes that what we write here reaches out to all of you.

Today the 1st of July 2010, together with our family we hugged each other but in spirit we also hugged all of you.

Soon we will share the story with all of you and give recognition to the folks that stood behind us and coordinated this entire Magical as well as Historical Event.
Last edited by Classic Finn on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby alffink » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

well it may not be quite After Work, but I have been checking back every couple of hours it's 1305 local here in so. California

We're waiting with "baited breath", what ever that actually means
alffink
Donating Member

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 pm

alffink wrote:well it may not be quite After Work, but I have been checking back every couple of hours it's 1305 local here in so. California

We're waiting with "baited breath", what ever that actually means

All Right West Coast checking in. :) Thank You from our family for doing so. It wont be fun to do this alone since this is for all of you. Most likely the highlight for this year ...here in Reindeer Land. :thumbsup:

Thank You Al. Looks like we,ll be here all night.. :lol: But well worth every moment. :shake hands: :yes: :beer:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:47 pm

My family and I hope that you can set yourselves onto our side of the world in thought during this time.

Its Very Special...We cant express it all in words but :wine party: :shake hands: :Flippin Burger: :woohoo: :picklejuice: :sneakers: :wakka wakka:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Way too much teasing going on here, Finn. It's time to show the pics!
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Lookfar » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Though I certainly can't speak for everyone, I believe you can safely assume we are proud to be considered your friends. Moreover, honored to be to be part of your celebration. We should be thanking you.
Butch
Lookfar
Donating Member

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Cliffmeister2000 wrote:Way too much teasing going on here, Finn. It's time to show the pics!

:lol: :lol: Coming up I promise you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Lookfar wrote:Though I certainly can't speak for everyone, I believe you can safely assume we are proud to be considered your friends. Moreover, honored to be to be part of your celebration. We should be thanking you.

Greetings... That you are ... and we mean all of you. Were thanking you.. trust us on that. :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :shake hands:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

First of all we would like to take the opportunity to thank some Very Special & Loving people behind this operation as well as in believing in us and helping in fulfilling our dreams.
We cant thank you enough.. But anyway Kiitoksia Oikein Paljon Thank You Ever So Much. :shake hands: :lips: Ahh (them lips aint mine) :lol: :lol:

This goes out to: Gage & Tanya Enoch from the West Coast. Words cant express our feelings of appreciation enough. But the
feeling is awesome... Thank You Soooo Much for Everything and for what you have done. :applause: :applause: Also thank you for your advice, and teachings as well as your building techniques & historical information.

Also Thank You goes out to The Internationally Famous & Caring - Mr. Grant Whipp & His Father (Who,s name I dont even know. :cry: For being ever so kind in handling all the Transportation & Services..within California & Nevada. Our Very Own Road Crew. ;) :shake hands: Not only in providing excellent parts worldwide but providing soooooo much information on teardrops..

To these people above.. we cant thank you enough but from all of us here..you,ll never be forgotten and our story will be told to our children, relatives and friends. You,ll always be in our hearts.

Shortly we will show you another reason why you,ll always be with us.. ;) :D :D :twisted:

As well as all other Forum Friends here.. You will also be in our hearts on our travels throughout our lives.

Gee Im not so good with words...but believe me Im doing the best I can and it comes from the soul.. :shake hands: :yes:

Also we would like to thank:

Mr. Ilkka Halmari out of Houston Texas & Mr. Petteri Kervinen out of Los Angeles, California for a job well done and services provided in International Logistics. A sincere thank you.

All International Transport is in very good hands when and if you want somthing shipped safely to Europe. :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:
Last edited by Classic Finn on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Cliffmeister2000 wrote:Way too much teasing going on here, Finn. It's time to show the pics!

Okay Cliff here you go.. :) Or should I say, here we go.. :lol:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm

These photos from Mr. Grant Whipp taken April 4th. :D :D :D Thank You Grant. :applause: :applause:

Somewhere on the Highway on the West Coast.. Reckon its from the rearview mirror..

Arrival in L.A.

This is the last of them to be seen until reaching Finland.

How does the term Longest Road Traveled fit this scene? :lol: :lol:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:30 pm

All I can say is.. Addicting as this Forum is.. There is no cure. There is no cure.

Many years ago we stated if my memory serves me correctly. Kits are just sooo appealing.. These are 1947 Models as stated on the lil Id Plates located on the towbar..

As we saw them for the 1st time in our lives in person..today, I mean yesterday the 1st of July since its now 02:27 in the morning on the 2nd.

Do you really sleep in that thing? Not Only :lol: :lol: :lol: Man are they Tiny.. :rofl2:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:39 pm

As by the Officials here Ive been told that these are the Only Genuine Kits in Europe or Scandinavia as of now.. If anyone knows of any elsewhere on this side of the Atlantic please let us know.

Also to let you know so far all is clear with our vehicle registration.. These cleared customs as "Travel Caravans Under 750 Kilo." when a month ago I was told that they will be cleared as Utility Trailers.. till I contacted a couple of knowledgable people here that stated they most definitely are miniature caravans..Also it helped with an in depth verification via letter by Grant.

Whew so far so good. ;)

More photos to follow today local time .. stay tuned..Have to get some sleep. Hope you enjoy this thread and photos so far. From so far. :D

Ohh to the newbies, Life will never be normal if you have been hit by Teardrop Fever.. This is proof of it.. :lol: :lol:

Dreams can come true if you believe in it.. Ours did even it took a long period of time. Never give up on your dreams. Go after them and persue.

To be continued...... With pics on their arrival in Finland.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Aha! You've become a collector! :twisted:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000