Price reduced! SOLD!!!!

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Price reduced! SOLD!!!!

Postby DRYVEM » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:58 pm

We have reduced the price on our Hunter Shadow. Would like to see it get used this camping season rather than sitting in our garage.

HUNTER SHADOW TEARDROP TRAILER. $3200.00 In excellent condition. Includes cooler, stove, front cabinet, WW radial tires and custom side enclosure. Trailer also has underbed storage. Model is HU-1 4x8. 12v power in cabin & galley. Optima battery with inline charger. Stabilizer jacks. Teardrop is located in Creswell, OR, just south of Eugene, on I-5.
Last edited by DRYVEM on Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbara
Proud owner of a 2010 Martin Built Teardrop
DRYVEM
Lifetime member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:16 pm

WOW... That's gonna go in a hurry!
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Juneaudave » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:48 pm

That is a pretty trailer...and it sure seems like a good price!!!!
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby bledsoe3 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:10 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:WOW... That's gonna go in a hurry!

Now you can have your own in time for the Dam Gathering. :lol:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:35 am

So Dean...what is holding you back is.....? doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:58 am

doug hodder wrote:So Dean...what is holding you back is.....? doug

Hey Dean, they just might even deliver it to Shasta to you. :thumbsup: And it's ready to use. That's the best part, besides the price.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:15 am

I sent Barbara and Marty a note, but I gotta talk to Joanie first...

Remember Guys... I'm the one that now has TWO teardrops under construction. :O
I've got so much teardrop stuff crammed in my shop, it's gonna be a challenge today to make room for a case of mirror that's showing up tomorrow. :lol:

BTW... The ribbing I've taken here for having nothing to show for as of yet is nothing compared to the heat I took last weekend at Prairie Creek form the dutch oven crowd.
Some of them were even making statements about my trailer/s being phantoms and Kevin swears he had nothin' to do with it!
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Gage » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:19 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:I sent Barbara and Marty a note, but I gotta talk to Joanie first...

I've got so much teardrop stuff crammed in my shop, it's gonna be a challenge today to make room for a case of mirror that's showing up tomorrow. :lol:

BTW... The ribbing I've taken here for having nothing to show for as of yet is nothing compared to the heat I took last weekend at Prairie Creek form the dutch oven crowd.
Some of them were even making statements about my trailer/s being phantoms and Kevin swears he had nothin' to do with it!

WELL !!!!
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Gage wrote:
Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:I sent Barbara and Marty a note, but I gotta talk to Joanie first...

WELL !!!!

Well... You best get on the stick and snatch this steal of a deal for your sister!!! :thumbsup:
You better hurry though... This one is gonna go quick!
I talked to Joanie this evening and we both agreed that Ol' Deanie Boy needs to complete the current projects he has...
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Gage » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:
Well... You best get on the stick and snatch this steal of a deal for your sister!!! :thumbsup:
You better hurry though... This one is gonna go quick!
I talked to Joanie this evening and we both agreed that Ol' Deanie Boy needs to complete the current projects he has...

I'm way ahead of you. I talked to her last week about it. She either wants a 'Kit' or the 'Eggdrop' that I have in the planning stage (finished) and will most likely start building this coming fall. What I think it really is, she just doesn't have the $1500 right now. That is one nice Hunter.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby lonebird » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:17 pm

Whoa, $1500... I thought it's $3200... am I missin' somethin'? Are we talkin but an different trailer... cause I have $1500 :roll: and that there's a purdy tear. And if'n there be a hunter out there for $1500... even just 1500 down (I can leave a 6'4 red head and a dingo dog as collateral) sign me up.
The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing.
lonebird
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Gage » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:30 pm

The $1500 was my sisters portion. I have the other half. But it's for her so she had the last word. Isn't that the way women are? ;)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby lonebird » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:14 am

That's right! Us crazy female folk. :lady:

So, uh, Gage... wanna be my brother ;)
The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing.
lonebird
Teardrop Advisor

Postby bledsoe3 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:16 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:I talked to Joanie this evening and we both agreed that Ol' Deanie Boy needs to complete the current projects he has...
They say three's a charm.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Gage » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:17 am

lonebird wrote:That's right! Us crazy female folk. :lady:
So, uh, Gage... wanna be my brother ;)

Na, looks like you have a boy friend that's bigger than me. And besides, my wife says no more sisters. :)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Next

Return to For Sale/Wanted