- Generate a list of must have capabilities/features.
- Generate a list of nice to have capabilities/features.
- Mattress size
- Ease of entry/exit
The first problem (mattress size) has me confuddled.
Ever since we've been married, we've had a king size bed. In said bed we barely fit two people, two dogs, and two cats. I will freely admit that occasionally it has gotten a little crowded. Even now that one of the cats and one of the dogs has passed, it can still feel like too little space if the one remaining dog and cat get to arguing.
Bottom line is I don't think this requirement of a king size bed is something I'm going to be able to talk her out of.
So given that problem I'm stuck with a bunch of problems, most of which I'm hoping that some of you have already solved.
- If I go with a domestic king sized bed, as anyone worked out the problems of getting one into and out of a tear???
- If I go with a tri-fold RV king sized bed, is there a source for a decent model?
- Given that I'm going to be dealing with a 70" to 78" wide bed, are their any decent kit trailers to start from or am I stuck with a custom or DIY?