I figure it is about time to start on some electric in my Cubby.
I just picked this up today from our new local WEST MARINE store.
It was $44. This has 3 fuses in it, a 12Volt tester, and a cigarette lighter plug.
I am only planning on just having a few 12v lights in my camper and maybe adding a port through the side to an extention cord and power strip to be used in the galley.
The only thing about this circuit breaker box is that the switches illuminate when on. Is this going to kill my battery that much faster? Should I not care? My battery ran my dome light for 4 days straight before running down.
I thought that just turning off all 3 switches would also work as a "master disconnect" (The cigarette lighter plug has its own in-line fuse)
Here is the link to the web catalog if anyone wants to take a closer look.
still no idea what i'm doing...